[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Hello, don't be shy - Page 11 - The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The official discussion forum for Pokémon Academy Life
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:52 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous 19 10 11 12 1318 Next
 Post subject: Re: Hello, don't be shy
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:30 am 
Youngster

I just joined this forum today but I started playing this pretty much right after the 1.0.2 version showed up on Gamejolt I checked recently to see if the game had been updated and found it wasn't on there anymore (I know why now) so I went looking and found this and was happy to see there'll be an update soon sadly I probably won't be able to play it as I go to training for the military right around when it's said to come out but I'm still looking forward to playing it once I finish training and have some free time to do so. My 3 favorite Pokemon are #1 Electivire, #2 Typhlosion, and #3 Genger which is also the order of my favorite types electric, fire, and ghost. Also I've been playing since Pokemon Yellow but haven't played since Pokemon Black 2 since I haven't had the spare cash to buy the newer game systems.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:10 pm 
Ranger

Hey everyone, I'm misterskin, I'm live in France, and I played video games since I have 9. Pokemon is a master part of my childhood (I hope its the good word) and I love the fangame Pokemon Academy Life. So, I'm a great fan of Luckyshipping, Advanceshipping (even it's definitely broken :( ) and Amourshipping (I let you guess why ;) ). Nintendo out (I love Mario games, Fire Emblem and Smash Bros! :D ), I love some games like TF2, FNAF or Undertale...

Fun fact: I play pokemon game ONLY since 2015 with Saphir Alpha :lol:

So, it's glad to meet you all!

Last edited by misterskin on Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:50 pm 
Youngster

Hey! I'm SilverSolis. I live in North Carolina. I'm an aspiring writer and kind of actually want to write for academy life! I'm actually kind of shy on the internet, so I'm surprised I'm even writing this. :oops: I will try to get recruited for the team, but if I don't, at least I can proofread everything!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:08 pm 
Youngster

Hello everyone. I have been lurking and reading the forums for just over a year now. And have played the 1.2 demo in private. I can't wait to play the up coming one or the final game when it is finished.

I already have a few electives in mind that I want to try and therefore multiple play throughs plained for that reason alone. A part of me wants to do electric and fairy at the same time just to have the playable character experience as much as possible in one go.:lol: But then again I wont be seeing very much of Hilbert if I do that.

I am also intrigued by Leaf and what her back story for this game might be in the end. Also looking forward to the possibility of a fan game where I can have both Ninetales and Arcanine on the same team if I so choose. Because with Charmander why not have at least one Mono fire challenge right. Anyway it is nice too meet you all.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:06 am 
Youngster

Hello, everybody, I'm Alpha. I only just discovered this VN project a few days ago (I'm not sure how I stumbled across it... I think I was looking at some Hilda fanart and that somehow led me here? Weird, but I'm not complaining :D ), but I'm loving what I've seen from it so far. I've played through the demo several times now and am eager to see what v1.0.3 will bring!

As for a bit about myself, I've spent a lot of my life writing - at first as a member of some text-based RPGs (one of which I even ended up running for a couple years), then working on walkthroughs and news posts for a few Zelda fansites, and nowadays I'm writing for gaming news site . Well, technically I'm a Copy Editor, so I'm only supposed to be proofreading and editing what other people write, but I usually end up grabbing a few posts of my own each month anyway. All that to say that I'll definitely be submitting an application of my own in the next few days to try and join up with this effort - I've loved VNs ever since a friend introduced me to Katawa Shoujo, and this sounds like one that would be really exciting to be a part of.

Looking forward to talking (and hopefully working) with some of you guys in the future! Nice to meet y'all!

(...yes, "y'all." I'm from the South. :P )

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:33 am 
Youngster

Hey, I'm Completezach. I enjoy long walks on the beach and sleeping.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:48 am 
Rising Star

I played the demo a few days ago and since then I've been checking back every day at least twice so I decided to join the forum.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:27 pm 
Youngster

Hey, I'm Al, a dark and poison type trainer 8-)

I found the 1.0.2 demo really fun, great job so far! I'm looking forward to see what new content will have the update

Best of luck!!! :D

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:42 pm 
Rising Star

Hello everyone!

I've been stalking here and there for a really long time now, but since the new demo went up, I thought i should introduce myself.

So, I'm Kao, I live in France and I've been a fan of Pokémon since I was a kid. Started my adventure in this world with Pokémon Red and I played every single game of the main series.

Then last year I discovered this! Pokémon Academy Life (Thank you Patterrz! :D ) And it was awesome, I tried and played each path of the demo. I really enjoyed it.

Now, the new demo just came out, and I was thinking about doing a guide like the one Soundwave started on the precedent demo (or continuing his maybe), with all the choices you can make.

Hope you guys will keep on having fun playing this awesome game!
See you around!

P.S. (If my english is trash, I'm sorry :P )

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:23 am 
Delinquent

Hi, I'm RiptideZ.

I'm an American. I'm a College Student. I've been a Pokemon fan since I was a little kid and still own Pokemon Yellow and Blue though I haven't found a proper way for me to play them in a while.

The last game of Pokemon I have actually played though was Pokemon X/Y since I don't own the newer gens, its my little bro's game but he doesn't play it anymore, so he's given to me. When I find some time, I'll jump back in. The last actual Pokemon-like games I've played since then are ROM hacks, GO,and a little bit of Pokemon Showdown which I'm piss poor at I think since I don't really play for strategy and just play with my favorites.

I dislike the direction of the anime, if I ever liked it at all. I enjoy Pokemon Adventures much more. My favorite Pokemon has been Pikachu. I started playing Academy Life after the release of 1.0.2.

Besides my history with Pokemon, I'm a hit/miss author on Fanfiction.Net, under this username. I've tried writing Pokemon in the past but my real specialty is military fiction and political drama. I'm planning on moving to a new account soon, so, maybe I'll get back to writing Pokemon at some point.

Nice to meet you all.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous 19 10 11 12 1318 Next