[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Main RP Room - Page 15 - The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The official discussion forum for Pokémon Academy Life
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:16 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous 111 12 13 14 15
 Post subject: Re: Main RP Room
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:38 pm 
Veteran

As I finish up my rice bowl I get a message from Ryan with our room number "Awesome that's my old room on the second floor!" I think to myself as I leave the cafeteria and head towards our room. When I arrive he's no where to be seen, and he has yet to unpack so I go ahead and claim the left side of the room. I unpack my clothes, toss a few personal belongings on top of the dresser on my side (a notebook covered in doodles, a small metal tin that has extra picks in it, a case with my bathroom supplies in it, and a few boxes of snacks), then set my bass up at the foot of my bed before grabbing a set of clothes, a towel, and some soap then heading towards the second floor bathrooms for a shower.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:03 pm 
Poké Fan

"I was Wondering" I say as I move to sit across from her "If you had found a roommate." I stare into her eyes waiting a couple seconds before finishing what I have to say "If not, would you be my roommate?"

(Lillith is free from the 6 day wait now. Sorry for taking so long Cruxis)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:28 pm 
Veteran

I watch her sit down. Isn't that a bit too intense? Well, I'm not against the idea, after all I don't let just anyone call me 'Lily'. "Ah, sure I'll room with you." I go to stand up. I was hoping to waste some more time, but this paperwork should really be done soon. "Let's go finalize this, then."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:55 pm 
Poké Fan

The early evening spring air is nice. So is the garden. It's a bit like a mini Altru Park. I keep an eye on Sierra as she flies overhead, while I stroll between the flowers. I bet she's looking out for me as well, and taking in the garden from above. It's very pretty and good for relaxing, just what I needed after such a rushed afternoon.

Suddenly, my stomach growls at me. When did I last eat? I don't think I've gotten anything since getting here. I decide to swing by the cafeteria before I head back to the room. I might as well familiarize myself with as much of the campus as possible. Two Pidgeys, one stone. I've relaxed enough for now anyway. I shouldn't overdo it.

[I find it humorous how we went from being pretty synchronized to have four different time periods (Alice and Aerie in the early morning, Sefi, Andy and Hyun (and I assume Mark and Kiri?) in the evening, Mari and Lily before orientation, and Fletch having just arrived). Also, Niido, are you alluding to some peeps in the VN? Because in case you didn't know, we decided to set the RP 6 years before it, so they wouldn't appear (as we don't know what will happen in the actual VN).]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:03 pm 
Veteran

"I don't want to go into serious battling. I find it repetitive. Anyway, I'll follow you to the cafeteria. Want me to cook something for you? The Chief owe me one." I smiled. As much as battles allow us trainers to understand more about each others, Pokemons still take physical damage from them.
I'm sure there are other ways, and I'll look for them.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:06 pm 
Veteran

I unlock the door to my dorm room after my shower. "Ah, that was refreshing" I think to myself as I flop down onto my bed, looking over at the alarm clock on my night stand. "Its getting pretty late, and I am pretty tired."

"Oh hey!" I say to myself as I shoot up "almost forgot about that." I grab my phone and wallet off of my dresser and pull out Hyun's contact info. After adding him into my phone I send him a message just saying that it is me so he'll have my info as well. Then I plug my phone in, lay back down on my bed, and stare at the ceiling until I fall asleep.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:52 pm 
Ranger

''Hmh you do have a point. Well, I'll see if I can qualify for the battle team and I'll find out whether I'll like it or not. Yeah, I'd love that. Much appreciated.'' I said with a smile on my face, at the same time looking like I was a bit in my own thoughts. I was thinking about the battle team thing.

Before we went in the Cafeteria, I let out Styx (Gligar) for a little night stroll. And there he goes. Soon he is out of sight. I always let him out at night, sometimes Guts too. I find it really weird how both of them are surprisingly strong, compared to how little I train with them. Actually, not so much with Guts. He is often involved in bird fights with other Flying types, and he has some scars to show for that. It is his way of training, I guess. Wonder if Styx does something similar? Hm. Feels a bit like a terrible trainer not knowing, but then again I really couldn't.

As we are in the cafeteria, I sit down and relax. I'll let Hyun do his thing. Pretty nice of him to offer to cook. He is a good cook after all. Well, as I have some waiting time now I get some of my paperwork out and start filling them. Mostly stuff to do with my plans, schedules but some things I need to get done because of my job as the student council president. Oh well, so much for the relaxing.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:02 pm 
Poké Fan

"Alright" I say, a bit glad to be leaving behind the loud cafeteria. I stand up and pick up my bag from off the table, then give Lily a glance and give her a nod before making my way towards the Door.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:11 am 
Veteran

"It still took too long." I give a soft sigh as I enter the room. I grab an incubator from my bag and set it up on my bedside table. "Here you go..." I say softly as I place the egg from my pack in the incubator. After I gaze at it for a minute or so I finally decide to get the rest of my side of the room set up.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous 111 12 13 14 15