[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Main RP Room - Page 12 - The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The official discussion forum for Pokémon Academy Life
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:24 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous 110 11 12 13 14 15 Next
 Post subject: Re: Main RP Room
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:13 pm 
Veteran

"You think so?" Well at least things seem better now. "Oh what are you taking for electives? I'm taking flying and graa~ss" I yawned in the middle of saying grass. I forgot how tired I was. "Sorry, listening to speeches makes me really tired..."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:22 pm 
Veteran

"I am taking Dragon, and flying as well." I smiled again. "You should go rest then. There is no point in being tired and doing nothing about it. I will do the same." After all, I need to calm down. A rest should do. Or playing some piano. But if she's going to sleep, I don't want to bother her with my music.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:24 pm 
Ranger

''Alright, that's good to know. I doubt they'll pick on me much, but yeah that's a possibility'' I grin slightly. I notice that my Blastoise's pokeball is shaking quite a bit, he seems to want out. He's quite big though, so I'd rather not let him out in the dorm. ''Hmh. My Blastoise would like to come out, but I don't think this is the best place to release him. You think the pool is available? Or if I could maybe sneak out there and go train a little bit with my pokemon?'' I ask to hear what Hyun thinks. ''I'm not quite sure yet on the schedules of when all the facilities and such are open, so I thought to ask if you know something'' I add, while very slightly embarrassed about that, because I am a part of the swimming team and the president of the student council too.
I just hadn't gotten my hands on the timetable yet.

It's not that I condone sneaking out, but Blastoise could really use a swim right now. He gets a bit moody when he isn't near water for a while. To me, my pokemon's well being is a top priority.
I spin Blastoise's pokeball skillfully on my fingertips, not to show off but I just tend to do a lot of different things when I'm bored, or sitting still. Kind of like stress relieving, in a way.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:29 pm 
Veteran

That's not good news... Siel is probably still there, and I don't want him to be scolded.

"In that case, why not go to the training gym? Let's do a sparring match! My pokemons need to stay in shape too!"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:35 pm 
Ranger

For a split second the expression on Hyun's face seemed kinda bothered or worried, but I didn't care about it that much. I was however, really good at reading people, so I was usually quick to notice their expressions and what not.

Then he offers to spar, that sounds good to me. ''Oh. Sure, why not. Let's go do that and grab a coffee or something after wards, if you don't mind.'' I get up, and stretch a bit. Since it is getting kinda late and colder outside, I grab my jacket and my cap, grab some other stuff from my backpack and I'm ready to go. ''Alright then. Ready to roll?'' I ask with a smile on my face. Guts hops down to my shoulder, and it seems like he is ready as well.

Last edited by bs404 on Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:43 pm 
Veteran

"Mm I'm gonna nap then. Don't worry about making noise I grew up with about 20 people or so." I feel myself yawn again. But I haven't unpacked either. Guess I'll just sleep in my clothes. I flop down on my bed. "So what's your favorite pokemon?"

Last edited by lordcruxis on Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:44 pm 
Veteran

"Alright, I'll be right behind you." Oh well, at least Siel is safe. Probably.
As we enter to the gym. I can feel my Pokemons starting to get excited.
I take a deep breath. Time to fight. Focus.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:40 pm 
Ranger

We entered the gym, and the atmosphere was warm. We were here all by ourselves, so we'd have nice space. ''Everyone! Come out!'' I shout and release Blastoise, Gligar and Seadra. We weren't in the water, so Blastoise and Seadra weren't exactly in their element, but that was perfectly fine.
My pokemons warm up for a bit, and then they are battle ready. Guts too, he looks fierce.

''Alright. Shall we proceed?'' I ask with a grin on my face, excited as ever.
''I've been training a lot with my Blastoise during the summer, same goes with Rufflet. Gligar and Seadra might be a bit rusty, I must admit though.'' I stated, but I didn't use nicknames of my pokemon very often when around other people so I just referred to them by their pokemon name. I chose to start with Seadra. I believed it would be a good battle, as our teams didn't counter each other really. Blastoise did have some moves up his sleeve, that I bet Hyun wouldn't expect.

(We discussed these battles with Hyun, so basically as we write this we know the end result)

Last edited by bs404 on Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:45 pm 
Poké Fan

After the orientation I went back to Pledge to finally find my room. The room I had stressed out about, which I clearly didn't need to. Oh, well. Better safe than sorry.

In the room my backpack was put by one of the beds. I ruffled through it to find Sierra's ball, letting the Starly out in the room. "Hey girl. Are you holding up?", I asked, and she chirped back at me happily as she flies over to my shoulder. "Good to hear! I'll keep you out as much as possible, but you probably have to get used to being in there." I pet her crest feathers apologetically.

"Anyway! This is where we'll staying the next few years. Wanna check the place out? There's no sight of whoever we share the room with, so we might as well get out a bit and stretch those wings of yours. Let's see..." I find the map of the academy grounds. "How about we start with the garden, before it gets too late to be outside."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:50 pm 
Veteran

Since I'm not tired, and it doesn't seems that noise will bother her, I may play some piano then.
Where did I put it....?
"Oh, my favorite is this one." I show her my Special pokeball. Instead of being Red and White, it's Green and Brown, and a music note is on it. "Do you think you can guess who it is?" I said with a giggle.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous 110 11 12 13 14 15 Next