[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Main RP Room - Page 11 - The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The official discussion forum for Pokémon Academy Life
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:40 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous 19 10 11 12 1315 Next
 Post subject: Re: Main RP Room
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:02 am 
Veteran

I looked at Siel, and walked away. "Sure, friend." I ran up to my dorm as I checked my phone.
Urup sent me the Pokemons. Yes!
Once I entered, I discovered that someone took the vacant place in the room. I wonder who is it.
I glance at my bed, to see the Pokeballs waiting for me. "Nice to see you three again."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:28 am 
Veteran

What a speech! The student council president sure know about everything he had to say!
I waited patiently for most of people to leave. It was so scary, I tried to focus on the speech in order to forget all the people around.
But since most of people left, I suppose I'll leave too.
I did not pay attention earlier, so they put me with a random roomate... I hope it isn't someone scary or weird...
I walked to the Aura dorm, trying to avoid anyone on the path.
Once inside, I asked a guide passing by and he showed me where to get the key to my room.
I took them, and started to walk to my room, as I saw a blue haired student climb up the stairs. He seemed to be in a hurry.

As I reached the door, I noticed they did put a small notice on the door with my name and my roomate's name as well: "Alice Monody". What a beautiful name.
I knocked at the door, waiting to heard if she was already in there. After 5 minutes of waiting, I checked the door. Locked. I can feel my head turning red in embarrassment.
I unlocked the door, entered inside and closed the door behind me.
Stay strong, Aerie! Non one saw you. Probably.
I started to sort and place all of my belongings in order to make it look clean.
What if someone saw me? I don't want to think about it...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:45 am 
Veteran

"It's no use..." I whine to myself. I just can't beat speeches. "I'll just go nap." I fail miserably at suppressing a yawn as I drag myself towards Aura Hall.

"Ahh....it should be here somewhere..." As I'm dragging my feet through the hall I notice a girl standing in front of a door. "Hmm?" What's she doing I wonder? Eh whatever I need to go ask which room I'm in. "Oh, sweet. Hey!" I call out to a staff member I luckily happened upon.

"Let's see...she said this one." This door looks familiar. "Alright let's meet my roommate." I can feel a determined grin spread across my face and a second wind at my back. I give a couple knocks on the door before entering. Bleh that habit followed me from the orphanage, well it's probably for the best.

"Hiiii! My name is Alice." I spout almost immediately upon entering the room. "I hope that..ah! It's the girl who was standing in front of the door!" It just sort of blurted out when I noticed. I...am totes blowing all my first impressions today. "...I-I mean I hope we can get along."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:00 am 
Veteran

I did not took the time to turn around and see her in the face... She saw me standing there. I had a confused smile as I could feel tears coming up. I hid my face with my hands. It's so embarassing...

"S-so, you did saw me..."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:08 am 
Veteran

"E-eh..." Yep, you are a smooth operator Alice. Jeez, how do you embarrass to people in less than half a day. "I-I wasn't watching you or anything. I just happened to notice you as I was looking for directions to...well this room. Aaaanyways, it's normal for people to be anxious about meeting someone new. I imagine it's not that weird for people to be afraid to open the door"

Hmm will she buy that, I mean I don't know what she was waiting outside the door but it didn't look like nerves. "So...um...what's your name?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:21 am 
Ranger

As soon as I manage to get outside, Guts flies towards me. That bird truly has a good sight. Hope he didn't have to wait too long for me. He lands on my shoulder and sits there like he usually does. The only thing that I don't like about that is, he generally brings a lot of attention to me because he is a shiny pokemon after all. He's my only shiny, a very rare one indeed. I pat his head and he pushes against me gently with his head. It's one of his ways to show affection. Anyhow, I still don't see any people I know too well around, so I decide I'll just head to the dorms. I part the crowds so I can make my way towards my destination faster.

I arrive at Aura Hall pretty quickly because I walked with a brisk pace. I soon arrived at my room, well, the room I shared with someone. I opened it and went in, and the first thing that I had in my sight was Hyun seemingly having a reunion with his pokemon, well pokeballs technically I suppose. ''Yo. Hope I didn't interrupt anything. Sorry for not knocking'' I say, as I close the door and then go towards my bed, and swiftly sit down. ''I assume you know me somewhat? Anyhow nice to be rooming with you, Hyun. I won't bother ya much, I never spend too much time in my room.'' I notify, while Guts flies off to the top of the bookshelf, off my shoulder. It's a bit chilly here indeed, I think to myself. Not that it's a big deal, guess I'll just need an extra blanket or two. Meanwhile I'm just going through some of my stuff, as I wait for any responses.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:28 am 
Veteran

I turned and looked at her, tears rolling down my face. "I-I am Aerie Lyra. P-pleased to meet you... I guess?"

Everything started to spin as I tried to sit on my bed. I need to get a grasp...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:37 am 
Veteran

I lokked at him, and smiled. "No worries, I dont mind."
I chuckled. "Of course I know you, prez. and I don't think you will bother me. But there is a small chance that the one who'll be bothered will be you, if my Mismagius or my froslass cause any trouble around you while I sleep."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:39 am 
Veteran

"H-hey, are you okay?" I instinctively move towards her. "uuu is it because of what I said? Look if it makes you feel better I'll probably have forgotten by tomorrow...I mean I forgot where my room was and I learned that earlier today..." I want to sigh at the fact I'm making airhead jokes about myself to cheer her up...man I just wanted a nap...

"Your name is real pretty."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:00 pm 
Veteran

I tried to calm myself. I wiped off my tears, and took a deep breath. Calm down... Remember the times where you were playing piano...

As I calmed down, I gave a big smile at her. "Yours is way more beautiful."

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous 19 10 11 12 1315 Next