[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Strange Social bugs - The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The official discussion forum for Pokémon Academy Life
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:53 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
 Post subject: Strange Social bugs
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:55 pm 
Youngster

This is only a minor bug, but you have Leaf's info in the Social sidebar before you've met her. You also don't get Hilbert, Hilda, or Bianca's Social, if your roommate is Cheren when you meet them at breakfast. Serena's Social from your meeting with her is also absent. Also, contact info doesn't show up correctly. I should have Calem, Cheren, and Serena's info, but it says I don't.

I also didn't get Whitney or Flannery's panel from homeroom, even though I did in 1.0.3.
This is a repeat playthrough, so I am liberally using the skip function for any storyline non-roommate-specific events. This led to me not getting Noir's panel.
I didn't get the panel for Roxanne and Brawly when I met them, either.

TL;DR: I am in the Psychic elective, rooming with Cheren, and am at lunch on the first day. I only have the panels for Blue, Brendan, Calem, Cheren, Leaf, May, Sabrina, Serena, Skyla, Tierno, and Trevor. I am missing Whitney, Flannery, Bianca, Hilbert, Hilda, Roxanne, Brawly, and Noir. I also am missing contact info for Cheren, Calem, and Serena.

Post subject: Re: Strange Social bugs
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:39 pm 
Youngster

The problems are fixed on a save and reload. However, the gray/yellow bars show as if I have 0 with everyone, when I don't.

Post subject: Re: Strange Social bugs
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:49 pm 
Staff Writer

Yeah, the social menu is a huge mess at the moment. Unlike most other reported bugs here, we actually haven't fixed this one yet. It's a work in progress. Thanks for the report.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable