[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Map Glitch - The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The official discussion forum for Pokémon Academy Life
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:39 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
 Post subject: Map Glitch
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:27 am 
Youngster

Howdy people who make this game! So I've encountered a little problem (Obviosuly otherwise I wouldn't be here) and on the map on April 11th, the events disappeared. Idk what happened to them but they aren't there. And I've checked and it's not a glitch where the characters icon isn't showing up, I can't do any event so I'm technically soft locked (BTW, this was on Cheren Route and as well as it glitched when I was doing Brenden Route (I don't know what to call it when you choose your roommate so I'm guessing) but then it just skipped Hilda's event). I'm going to do a new game which I'm fine with but I thought I should report it here still because if others have that problem then you'll hear it here as well and people may not be as nice as me. Thanks in advance if you can find anything.

(BTW AGAIN.... I'he tried putting a photo on but the file size was to big so if you need a photo ask for one and tell me what to send it to).

Post subject: Re: Map Glitch
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:19 am 
Poké Fan

Try uploading the image to imgur or a site like that then linking the image url in the post, either as an image or a link to the hosting site.

Post subject: Re: Map Glitch
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:06 am 
Staff Writer

This is a known glitch if you save/load on the 11th. It's in the read me and everything.

Anyway, you can avoid it by not doing that, and you're not softlocked either, because the option to go study in the dorm is ALWAYS there.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable