[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Hello, don't be shy - Page 10 - The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The official discussion forum for Pokémon Academy Life
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 3:40 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous 18 9 10 11 1218 Next
 Post subject: Re: Hello, don't be shy
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:09 pm 
Youngster

Hey, I'm Neurosis and I'm from Poland.

I found this amazing game by pure luck, while looking for some pokemon fan games on gamejolt some time ago. I stopped following the development of this game, when I had to take a break from all pokemon games, but I guess youtube is sometimes a good thing and reminded me about it :).

As for the game itself, I was going to play Serena route, but you added Leaf, which is another great character and now I can't decide xD

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:33 pm 
Youngster

Hello, I'm PikaFiend.

I'm sure from my name it's obvious that I'm a fairly big Pokemon fan, however, I'm not the biggest fan of the Pichu line. It was just a convenient prefix to the Fiend part, which has been in my various usernames for over 10 years now. I started with Pokemon Red and have so far played every core game...Let's say an inordinate amount of times, as well as most of the spin-offs, my favourite of which being Pokemon Conquest.

I got turned on to this awesome project when running through, I believe, GameGrumps playlists some months ago. I fell in love with the concept and have been lurking the board and replaying the demo from time to time since. Assuming this comes to fruition, and even if it doesn't, I'd like to thank you for the time and effort it's taken.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:21 pm 
Youngster

Hey I'm Doctor Snorlax!

I got this name from a friend of mine who was Professor Munchlax on a Pokemon roleplaying site. I figured I would use this name as a tribute to my friend's username and because Snorlax is probably my favorite pokemon overall.

I found out about this game while browsing images and fan art of certain characters. The artwork was incredible and after a bit of digging I found out the premise of the game and was immediately intrigued! I downloaded the demo (Which worked perfectly right away, by the way. I didn't have to download anything else or something so you automatically get my love just for that) and fell in love with it! I really like how this game is going and am pleased to see fairly regular posts about the game's development.

I made an account here just to give a few words of encouragement. I know that Nintendo took the game off of gamejolt and if it comes to it and Nintendo shuts you down, just know that I greatly appreciate the effort and care you put into the game while it lasted and that this game is a testament to fan projects everywhere.

...Buuuuuut hopefully that doesn't happen. I'm really looking forward to new updates and demos and I wish you guys the best! :D

BTW you get a cookie if you got that reference. You can pick it up at any bakery for a set amount of money.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:44 am 
Youngster

Thanks for the same.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:45 am 
Youngster

Greetings. I am Grey.

I've learned of this game I believe shortly after the art was reworked when I was looking for pokemon hacks. I've been a fan of pokemon since I first played red on my game boy in 2003-04 when I was 6-7 yrs old. I love reading books and fanfics, I love video games and play MMO's and currently I am learning how to draw. My favorite starter pokemon is Bulbasaur and my team usually consists of only Kanto pokemon (Kanto/Johto mix as a side team).

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:13 am 
Youngster

Hello,
I just finished the demo and I loved it. I was sad when the demo ended but it was a lot of fun. I can't wait to play more the game. Sadly this looks like an extremely large project and won't have a final release in a long time. Guess I'll have to wait, can't wait though. My favorite pokemon is Lapras and I like eating waffles.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:00 am 
Youngster

Hiyo, just found out about this game a few days ago. Really impressive.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:10 am 
Youngster

Hello everyone, I guess I'm a little late to the whole introduction thing, but I've been a fan of Pokémon since I was young and have been following this game since about March. Cant wait to see the final Product

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:53 am 
Youngster

Yo, I must be real late for this introduction thing. I'm RocketGrunt64, RG64 for short. I've been following this game consistently since around early May when I found out about it, and since the 1.0.3 demo teaser, I've been real hyped. Hope this somehow revives the forums.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:51 am 
Youngster

I remember finding this project while browsing for some Pokemon fanart, and upon reading the wiki and trying the demo, I got hooked. Love the idea, love the art, and most of all, I love Leaf and Hilda. Help me choose pls

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous 18 9 10 11 1218 Next