[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hello, don't be shy - Page 18 - The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The official discussion forum for Pokémon Academy Life
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:25 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous 114 15 16 17 18
 Post subject: Re: Hello, don't be shy
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 3:42 am 
Youngster

Hey guys! Been following this game since its humble beginnings and its easily one of my favorite games in existence! Team Brandon as roommate! #FireandIceclasses

Anyways, I've been playing pokemon since Pokemon Crystal and I spend a lot of time doing Pokemon things such as draft leagues and Roleplaying/group fan fiction. I also just finished college, so thats great since I'll genuine free time for a while now.

Hmmm...what else...my favorite games are Diamond and Mystery Dungeon and pokemon is Buizel.

Anyways, I'll do my best to be active around here and I look forward to all the future updates of this game since I haven't been disappointed yet. Feel free to to reach out to me chat and stuff, I can talk about most anything :D

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:22 am 
Youngster

Hello! I'm Historian, stumbled upon this project via NateWantsToBattle, and have been quietly following it for about half a year now. Enjoyed the demos of it enough that it converted me to Hilbertism.

Been in college for about a year now, been writing for about five, and have been modding Paradox games for about as long. I've loved Pokémon for most of my life, with Platinum being my favorite main game and EoS my favorite side game (though Conquest holds a special place in my heart) and am looking forward to seeing where this game goes, and hopefully being able to contribute to it in some meaningful way.

Post subject: A trainer is spotted.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:38 am 
Youngster

Hello, I am an avid Pokemon fan. Started with Blue. My first Pokemon starter was Bulbasaur. I enjoy many genres of video games, love to write in spare time (not as much I used to), I enjoy learning and using code (Python and Java). I enjoy video game lore and love learning the mechanics of video games.
I found this game a while back and played through it a few times. I love all the small details that were added. It keeps looking better. Cheers on the great game, all the hard work and dedication, and may you never forgot extra poke balls. :) Nice to meet you.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 1:32 am 
Youngster

Guess I should give this a go too, couldn't hurt

I'm Aslider, but feel free to call me by whatever other names you come up with.

I originally found this project about two years ago through Steam Train, a series on the GameGrumps channel.

Not sure I can say I have a favorite Pokemon game, but Alpha Sapphire was one of my first so I'm still kind of new to the series. More on my interest in Pokemon, I'd have to say that my favorite type would have to be Grass, Flying a close second (I like birds). I have been noticing a growing interest in Steel lately.

Outside of Pokemon, I really enjoy mostly strategy games or maybe the occasional sandbox or shooter. As of late I've been playing a lot of Arma, Endless Legend, and Warhammer 40k Dawn of War: Soulstorm with the Ultimate Apocalypse mod. How else would you play Soulstorm? Following up on that, I also thoroughly enjoy Warhammer 40k. Of all the factions, my favorite would probably be Salamanders. Carcharodons, Dark Angles, and Imperial Fists all fighting each other for the places below number one.

Never really been part of a forum before, and this could be an interesting foray. See y'all around

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 12:57 pm 
Youngster

Hey, I'm PikachuVincent. I just joined today, and was brought to this game by a friend of mines in discord.
Question, If we get both of Pika(Pikachu) and Charry(Charmander) and I picked both electric electives, does that mean I would have 4 of these same type pokemon? If So, I want to change them to another type, but I also dont want to get rid of my favorite types in with the mixture of it. All I think right now is that we can go to other places where we can catch Pokemon ourselves, like say if you wanted to go into a river in the forest, you would have to press a button that says keep looking and the battle things would start, also IDK but maybe have a shop so we could buy actual Pokeballs? If not, infinite balls.
Second question, since the club registration arc will be coming up, does that mean this Pokemon story will change depending on your choices of your club? Which also brings me to dating, I want to date both Serena and Leaf. But I don't think harems are allowed, but in any case, how will you calculate "affection?" I see those things like +1 or 2.
I think this is the last question, how long do you think this game will be? My choosing would be around 24-48- 2 weeks worth of gameplay. Because of those times about Freshman, to junior, to sophomore, and into senior. I want to see also at a point the national tournament, most likely we will always be there/participating.

I think thats enough questions for now, thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:42 am 
Youngster

Hi, I'm Gabriel and I'm 16 years old. I come from Venezuela to Portugal a year ago so the language a manage better is Spanish and a bit of English. I discovered this game by chance while I was wandering around Internet a few days ago. I like racing simulators game such as rFactor, Asseto Corsa or iRacing (Despite the fact that my PC only can run the first one ;-;). I also like the dramatic and romantic anime/visual novels in which the relationships of the characters and the development of them are explored in depth through an enveloping plot uwu. My favorite VN is G-Senjou no Maou simply left me speechless with a story told to perfection and some twists of plot that I did not expect at all, was a novel that at first did not call much my attention by the synopsis but that after playing it I would have liked it to never end :'v. I'm not too fan of Pokemon world but, like the majority of people, I liked playing it :P, the first and only game of pokemon that I completed was Red Fire in my phone with an emulator. I don't know the entire pokedex and I'm not very much updated to the newer generations, anyway I can't wait to play the final version of this game which has a lot of potential \:v/
(Sorry for my bad english, as I said my English isn't very good :S)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:09 pm 
Rising Star

Sup, figure doing this late is better than never. Found this little dysfunctional family either on gamebolt first or watched the Natewantstobattle vid on it. Either lost it when my laptop busted and then randomly thought of it on day and found it again. Decided to write a fanfic on this (still working on it, just channeling my inner Slowpoke) and yeah.

Team Shauna is too precious for this world.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous 114 15 16 17 18