[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Submit Your Questions for the Next Ask Me Almost Anything (AMAA) - Page 2 - The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The official discussion forum for Pokémon Academy Life
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:34 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:47 pm 
Youngster

What was the thought process behind revamping the opening?

When 1.0.2 was released, that seemed to be the one thing we were certain was finished.

Edit: On a separate note, how many writing audition submissions do you receive per week?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:48 am 
Youngster

I have three questions.

I know that the games are the principal inspiration of this proyect, but characters like Misty's sisters or Max do exist in this game? This isn't a character request, I'm just curious.

Also, since Daisy Oak and Bonnie appear in the games, are they present in the universe of the game? Again, not a request, just curious.

Finally, are we going to play every single day of the game until the end of it? Or are we going to see some time skips? I ask because I imagine that it would be pretty hard for the writing to make content for every single day.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:34 am 
Youngster

I have a couple of questions.

First, in regard to the catching system, is there going to be some sort of pamphlet or something given to you about where you can catch Pokemon and what type of Pokemon are likely to be there?

Secondly, how many clubs will you be able to join? I know joining too many clubs can be over excessive, but I was just curious about the limit.

Finally, I was wondering since in the latest demo some class periods were skipped while others weren't. Are the majority of the days going to be like that or will you have to go through all of the class periods like on the first day?

Thanks again for all of the hard work that you have put in and I can't wait to see what happens next with the game.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2