[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
So tell me everyone! - The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The official discussion forum for Pokémon Academy Life
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:45 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: So tell me everyone!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:51 am 
Youngster

I'm quite curious about what you all put for your rival's name, and who it is that is your favorite female character in the demo?

For me, I named my rival Eevee (couldn't think of anything else plus his hair reminded me of one) and Leaf is my favorite female character. What's yours?

Post subject: Re: So tell me everyone!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:28 am 
Youngster

I named him A$$hole because thats what he acts like. My favourite female from the game so far also has to be Leaf. She is very intriguing

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:35 am 
Rising Star

Named mine Douchenozzle! After getting his grandpa to call him that, I'm almost tempted to feel bad, but... eh... Maybe I'll give him a new name for the final release. The fact it's just a nickname, though, makes me feel better about not changing it.

Leaf's my favorite too, though Go (Temp name) fascinates me. I'm fairly sure she's one of the punks kicked out of the academy, and I'd love to know why.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:46 am 
Youngster

Glad to see other leaf fans! And your names for your rival are just amazing, I love em! What's your opinion on the recently released demo?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:51 am 
Staff Writer

I named Blue "Asshole" because it's a classic and that's something I would have done as a kid.

Thematically it doesn't work that well in the dialogue. I can't think of anything funny to make fun of Blue's hair, which could work.

The BEST nickname for him I've ever seen that actually works as an insult, works in dialogue and works as a nickname, is Blueberry, suggested by somebody else on these forums a long time ago.

My favourite female character is Serena in the anime, but here, I dunno. I like Hilda and Leaf a whole bunch. Most of them are sweethearts.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:21 am 
Veteran

My nickname for blue will always be "Dicks".

Based on design I honestly really like the chick you meet at the beginning that gives you a rage candy bar (make a path available there devs please) as well as Sabrina. From personality and design I have to say Hilda is growing on me.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:22 am 
Poké Fan

I'm not really the nicknaming type, I always used Ash and Gary in the original Red game and nowadays I just always use Red and Blue. Blueberry works really well for Academy Life though, so kudos to whoever came up with that.

I still like Leaf but I started to like Whitney a lot in this demo. Haven't had a chance to play through more than once though. I remember liking Serena in the previous demo, too, so I'm excited to play the studen council route.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:08 pm 
Rising Star

I called him Rock head and my farvorite female character is Shauna oddly enough

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:36 pm 
Youngster

I called him Dick Biscuit, really wouldn't be able to tell you why though. And probably leaf, shes a laugh

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:06 pm 
Ranger

Personnally, I call Blue "Slowpoke" because is with this style of name we call each other with my friends when I was child.

But I'm not a great fan of nicknaming, so I play with the name "Red", with a "Pikachu" and a "Charmander", but I'll use a nickname for Blue cause it be weird to have the same nickname and name (I agree it was fun see Leaf call him Slowpoke every moment we talked to him ;) ).

So, Leaf is my favorite girl in the game, I think I'll go on is route for... you know why... 8-) (french-style).