[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
So tell me everyone! - Page 3 - The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The official discussion forum for Pokémon Academy Life
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:47 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
 Post subject: Re: So tell me everyone!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:45 pm 
Youngster

The 1.0.2 demo was my first view into the game. I thought nothing of it when Blue's nickname was brought up since he has a canon name, so I went with the classic Douche. Imagine my surprise when Oak asks for his name, and Red shouts out "It's Douche!"

This time I have opted for the slightly more creative, but no less insulting "Blue Waffle."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:45 pm 
Youngster

I was always a fan of the Ash and Gary nicknames, so I never really named them anything funny... but this version of Blue is an Asshole, so maybe I'll reconsider for my other playthroughs.

My favorite is Leaf, shipping wise (for Red), but if I had to chose a favorite based on my own personal bias, that would be Misty. She was always my favorite girl.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:48 am 
Poké Fan

I named my rival "Daisy". I like to think that in this game, the reason why Blue is such a jerk is because of his embarrassing nickname. He had to become a jerk and a bully to show how tough he is to shake off the nickname. Since Red still calls him Daisy, that's why Blue keeps getting all up in Red's grill... to prove he's better, so that people/Red will stop calling him Daisy.

In addition to that... sometimes I read his dialogue as Princess Daisy. There's something about his lines, with the "Hi I'm Daisy" voice that is absolutely hilarious.

Hey writers, here's an idea for a part of the story: If Red joins the theater club, can Blue have a small part of that story? Let's say that Blue can't contain himself with his constant challenging of other people, and so as punishment, he is forced by the staff to play a humiliating role in the play... a daisy in the background with no lines, like a 10 year old might have to play.

For favorite female lead... it is hard to say. No one gets enough screen time besides Leaf. That will change as the game is worked on, but it's way too early to declare which girl is bestgirl.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:54 pm 
Youngster

I nicknamed him Teal... that seemed appropriately condescending. I figure being named after a colour it would infuriate him to no end to constantly get his name wrong and call him by a different colour.

I'm sure Red would be equally frustrated if someone called him "Maroon" although perhaps more because it sounds like a portmanteau of "Moron" and "Buffoon"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:38 am 
Youngster

I absolutely love how everyone has shared their opinions on this post of mine! But anyway aside from that, reading all your nicknames reminded me of a couple I used before in the main games. I clearly remember everyone calling him "AssHat" but I used to name him "AssHam" for the laughs. Always made me laugh.

And while true Leaf get's the most screen time (probably because of the poll the admins had a while back) even after the game is finished I believe she will still stay as my number 1 favorite female with May possibly coming in to a close second, but we shall see as the development continues.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:18 am 
Poké Fan

I called him "Gayrod" since 1) it's quite close to Gary 2) it's fantastic to say all the goddamn time and 3) firered kicka$$ mode (quite a good nuzlocke comic)

Favourite girl is Leaf as of now because I do quite enjoy her shenanigans, but Hilda, Skyla and Flannery are also top tier.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:56 pm 
Youngster

I named my rival "D I C K S" for memesake.

And for my favorite female characters:
Bianca is who I'll be shooting for, with Hilda and Leaf as close seconds. (Leaf gets held back since she feels like the kinda default person Red seems to gravitate towards).

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:25 pm 
Youngster

I chose the equally simple and immature name, Blue Balls. For Pikachu and Charmander, i chose the names Pope and Pyro respectively.

My favorite girl so far is Leaf followed by Hilda, I like both their personalities, and then Skyla. The Pokemon Rangers scene in class was too funny for me :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:27 pm 
Delinquent

I named him Karl, nothing particularly funny about it, that was just what my original Blue was called.

Last edited by Danyyel30R on Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:46 am 
Rising Star

Between naming myself with my actual name, my rival being nicknamed D!ckless... My wonderful Pikachu being Dubbed Hitler, and my immediate choice for Charmander was Rasputin.

I started feeling bad about the names given when everyone in the group started using blues nickname... in class no less.

Favorite characters, Brenden is pure bromance, makes me feel bad that I'm after his closest friend though. Then of course Players Guide herself: Leaf

As far as teachers, hands down Surge.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next