[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
What Pokemon are you hoping to obtain first? - Page 7 - The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The official discussion forum for Pokémon Academy Life
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:59 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 8 Next
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:58 pm 
Youngster

A Ralts without a doubt, to get a Gardevoir in the end :D

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:59 pm 
Youngster

Mawile would be awesome to get, can't remember if mega evolution is planed to be a thing but mawile is fantastic anyway :3 if I don't get it, I will.. Still play the game and hope for sandshrew then :)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:04 pm 
Youngster

I don't think I need to suggest Ralts given how much others love Gallade and Gardevoir as much as I do. What I haven't seen though is suggestions for Sawk and Golurk. I loved Stephen's Sawk in the show and if I could have even some of that I'd be happy. Also Golurk has always been super cool to me! I named mine POWERHOUSE and every Golurk in the show had this immense presence for the little showtime they got and I would love to have on on my team, maybe even evolving it from Golett. Some more "niche" pokemon I don't hear much about but LOVE nonetheless are:

Tangrowth - big caring lugs Hitmonlee - love them spring kicks

Muk - Ash's Muk was awesome Steelix - So intimidating

Ninjask - to scratch that bug weeb itch i guess i have

Torterra -I've always wanted to have a picnic on their back, and that rock climb in the show was SWEET

Drapion - Gray could be mean but that Drapion was COOL

Electivire - Never has a smile scared me so Gliscor - I felt that struggle when Ash's learned to glide

Lilligant - #TopTierBotany Vanilluxe - I mean come on, it's ice cream

Galvantula - A bug type I think is cool Jellicent - I love the male mustache

Ferrothorn - SPIN MOVE Chesnaught - Makes me feel safe

Tyrantrum - Makes me feel safe in a don't you dare touch my trainer sort of way

Trevenant - Spooky done right Decidueye - I called mine Cocoa Butler :)

Lurantis - Botany Assistant Golisopod - Big Boi Bug

Palossand - I like Sand Castles

I know I can't hope for every Pokemon on my list, MUCH LESS every Pokemon in the series, but this is just a list of the ones I really enjoy using that I don't see a lot of other people asking for. I get that people are gonna ask for Pikachu, Charizard, Eevee, and a bunch of Legendaries (some of which are already in the game or confirmed to not be in the game). I get that some of these are from the most recent release and perhaps we won't see them, much like we haven't seen the new trainers (which I'm not particularly bummed about to be honest). However these Pokemon I love with a passion and being able to have any of them on my team, better yet have actual facetime with a la Pikachu in the current build, would make me love this game even more than I already do.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:01 am 
Rising Star

I'm hoping we get a pokemon that's the same type as our electives from our teachers, and I signed up for the ice and steel elective, so I'm hoping I get a Snorunt for the ice elective and maybe something like an Aron from the steel elective.

Last edited by BlindNews on Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:27 pm 
Rising Star

TBH it doesn't matter to me since I will be doing a sort of nuzlocke where I only use mandatory catch's I just hope I get a nice spread.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:31 am 
Rising Star

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:13 pm 
Rising Star

My personal dream team for this game would be

Pikachu- 1. cause I like Pikachu quite a bit 2. He's inportant

Charizard - I've never used it

everyone gets out there nukes

oh ok but I think it will be fun :shock:

Gardevior - No no no no get your filthy fan art away from me and your fan fiction but I do legit like this pokemon

Mismageus - I love this really underated pokemon I think it's one of the legit good gen 4 evolutions

Flotzel-This a surprise? Just look at my username but using Vaporeon might be good as well

Umbreon - Let me explain if there are tms then Toxic,Substuite,Crunch and hypnosis

Im a douch :(

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:34 pm 
Rising Star

As long as it's any of the following I'm happy

1. Heracross
2. Mawile
3. Slowpoke
4. Eevee
5. Ralts

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:05 pm 
Youngster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:27 pm 
Youngster

Raichu
Breloom
&
Koffing

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 8 Next