[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
About the Clubs - The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The official discussion forum for Pokémon Academy Life
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:18 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
 Post subject: About the Clubs
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:07 pm 
Youngster

So while playing the demo I noticed something near the end of it. You have enough time to do two things (hanging out with Leaf counts as one) before you have to go back to the dorm and the demo ends.

Related to this is the fact that you can only select two clubs to be in. (Unless that changed at some point. I read that in one of the AMA posts) From what I understand the current thought is to make the battle team mandatory. Which makes perfect sense for Red as a character and because most people are probably going to want to do some battling. However that then leaves us with only one other slot for clubs and that seems a little bit limiting. Especially considering the huge amount of characters to meet.

The info in the demo (Again that might have changed) tells us that the clubs meet two to three times a week. That isn't a whole lot and, bringing this back to the beginning of the post, if we have enough time after class to do two different activities then I sort of feel like that's enough time for 3 or 4 (though 4 might be pushing it) clubs. The amount could vary depending on what you do. For example, assuming the battle club is mandatory then if you pick student council you'll probably only have time for one more relaxed club. Without student council you could do even more.

I don't know if every day is going to work that way and I don't have the "production road map" as it were for the rest of the game so I don't know if this would work. Maybe only having two would create extra time for random character interactions, I don't know. This is just something that popped into my head while playing the demo and I figured I'd just get it out here as a suggestion.

BTW you get a cookie if you got that reference. You can pick it up at any bakery for a set amount of money.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable