[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Who wants to talk about the advancements in virtual reality - The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The official discussion forum for Pokémon Academy Life
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:32 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:58 am 
Rising Star

I am a huge fan of sword art online the anime and now virtual reality is coming into existence I am so excited

Last edited by eevee fan on Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:08 pm 
Delinquent

Its a tricky subject because the VR we're getting currently is just a headset with a screen inside, that tracks motion. Immersive definitely, but no SAO. and as fun as something like SAO would be, to actually shut off your body and to interfere with your brain, it leaves a lot of controversy.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:59 pm 
Rising Star

I know but it's still cool

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:47 am 
Youngster

Hi, I am also very excited and I would like to say something. Pokemon is trying very hard to make a return to the global giant it once was, and Pokemon GO, an augmented reality game for Android that will allow users to catch pokemon in the world around them, is a bold step towards that goal. When the fans were younger, a virtual world on the screen of a Gameboy was enough. Older fans want to experience an adventure with a plot more grounded in reality, and Nintendo seems to be catching onto that fact.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:10 am 
Youngster

Virtual reality development has really slowed in recent years and recent progress is not exactly recent. This is more than likely due to public disappointment, further due to the high expectations created by media sensationalisation.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable