[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Main RP Room - Page 13 - The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The official discussion forum for Pokémon Academy Life
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:55 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous 111 12 13 14 15 Next
 Post subject: Re: Main RP Room
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:57 pm 
Veteran

I must admit, I am surprised at the diversity of his team. This is going to be a tough match.
I close my eyes as the emotions of my Pokemons overflow. "Let's have some fun, friend. Personally, I never trained anyone but my Froslass." I release all of my Pokemon at once. "Aegys (Aegislash), you go first."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:02 pm 
Veteran

"Errm...I'm afraid my knowledge of pokemon isn't super good. Mostly just what was around where I grew up." I am curious though. "Some kind of songbird pokemon?" I can feel my face is a little warm, probably because from embarrassment. I mean there's like 700 of them though, how do they expect people to know them all.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:14 pm 
Veteran

I smiled at her. "I understand, it's not easy to remember all of them."
I pushed the button of the pokeball. "Come on out, Meloetta."
As soon as she was out, she started to sing. "A-ah! Wait, I'll take my piano."
I grabbed my tallest bag, and took out a small electric piano.
I quickly set it on, and started to play alongside her song.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:17 pm 
Veteran

After about an hour or two of swimming I start to get hungry again, so I climb out of the pool, gather my Pokemon up and head back to the locker room. As I head to the showers to rinse off I ask Duke if he can dry off my pants a bit, then after my shower I dry off, get dressed, gather my Pokemon back into their balls, and head out to campus.

Well guess I'll head back to the cafeteria, see what's cooking.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:50 pm 
Veteran

I sit up in bed. "Woah! Awesome!" I stare at the duo enraptured until they finish.

"Wow...I wish I was good at something like that." I flop back down on the bed. "Are you gonna perform worldwide? Actually Meloetta?" I sorta feel around for anything I could use to look up that name. "..ahh no good, it's still packed." I sigh out in surrender.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:01 pm 
Veteran

My face kinda turned red as Meloetta sat next to me. "That's probably the only thing I'm good at thought. My parents wish that I become a trainer, but I don't think it fits me."

I looked at the window. "I did perform, I was even on tv... But I don't think I will be able to do that again."

I glanced over all of her package. "Do you need help?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:09 pm 
Veteran

"I was just gonna look up Meloetta is all. Don't worry though, I'll be sure to help you however I can." Bold claim from someone with no talent, and dismal knowledge of pokemon. Well, all you need is a positive attitude, right?

"And then, after you become a trainer, you can go back to singing." I give a thumbs up in her general direction.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:30 pm 
Veteran

I sighed. "I wish things could go that easily. Since I have to become a famous trainer, I don't know if me showing up on tv playing piano will do great impression about my family. But you're right, I will probably figure it out someday."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:22 am 
Veteran

"It's fine..." I can feel myself drifting off, guess I hit my limit after all. "...you can do...anything with a positive attitude..." I'm actually not a hundred percent sure what I'm saying anymore I'm so tired. "I...believe...in...you..."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:46 am 
Veteran

I looked at her as she fell asleep. She is so adorable when sleeping.
Maybe I should rest too. Tommorrow is another day. I leaned on the bed and fell asleep, Meloetta by my side.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous 111 12 13 14 15 Next