[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Main RP Room - Page 3 - The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The official discussion forum for Pokémon Academy Life
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 6:33 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 515 Next
 Post subject: Re: Main RP Room
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:06 am 
Veteran

"Nice to meet ya" I say as I retract my hand after the handshake "Yeah this will actually be my second year here, however I had to give up the room I had because I couldn't stay over the summer."

"So, you always dress so formally?" I ask, "Don't mean to come off as rude in asking, its just that your suits even more formal than the uniforms we have to wear once classes begin is."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:04 pm 
Youngster

Well nothing was broken. I took out my laptop and immediately started hooking everything up. I took out my Wii U and XBox 360 and hooked it up to the flatscreen TV, something they didn't have in freshman year. Putting the games that I owned in a stack, I noticed the kid didn't have much. He had some clothes and some hygiene stuff, but that was about it.

Then I realized we hadn't even said hi.

"When the paramedics were done giving President Kennedy's head mouth to mouth, they sowed his head back on to his body. President Kennedy sat up and looked around and said 'I'm back motherfuckers' and then his head immediately exploded again"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:19 pm 
Rising Star

I withdrew my hand from the handshake as soon as he did. The Atmosphere was lighter now and a welcome change from the uncertain air from before. I humored his question though i suppose one in his position my not understand fully why 'Dress to Impress' was so vital.

"Yes, In fact. As I am training and getting more involved in running parts of my father's company, I never found a good valid reason to wear much, else. The fact that i like how i look in a suit is just icing on that cake as far as I'm concerned." I let out a little chuckle. Though a thought snapped into my head as i thought of a way to potentially kill two birds with a single stone, "Can upperclassmen even room with the lower class-men or are you restricted to your year?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:54 pm 
Veteran

I took a deep breath before entering inside.
Although there is no "Residence War", it doesn't have the same feeling as entering the one I am affected to.

Once inside, I started to look for familiar faces. Always look at the ones you know before looking for some uknown people.

.... I swear I already saw that man with dark brown hair.
I started walking into his direction, curious, when I noticed he was already talking to someone.
"Whoops." That would be rude of me, so I stopped and started looking around again.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:08 am 
Veteran

"Huh that makes sense, and ya know that's a good question," I try to remember if it was something ever brought up during my first year, but nothing seems to click. "Yeah, I have no clue on that one, but I mean I don't see why they wouldn't be able to."

Finally it sort of clicks in my head why he was asking "Oh, are you still looking for a room mate as well?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:58 am 
Rising Star

"I am indeed looking for a roommate at the moment I'm afraid to day my ability so far to do so has been lackluster at best and abysmal at worst. If that is an offer to room, I accept." I readjusted the grip on my folders, "Should be easier to keep your room now." I added with a slight chuckle.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:44 am 
Veteran

"Well I guess we'll just wing it then and see what they say when we go to sign up" I say cheerfully, "Worst case scenario we can just leave that line blank on the forms and hope they don't notice. So do you wanna go sign up for our room now or wait a bit?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:03 pm 
Rising Star

I that for a bit and thought of a good solution, "Let me go sign up. As a first year I can't be expected to know the rules if this does break one. That way they're teaching a first year rather then reprimanding a second year. Sound good?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:56 am 
Veteran

"Alright, well if you insist I guess I'll just wait here." I say as I scribble down some info on a slip of paper, "Here, if you need me while signing up just shoot me a text and I'll head over, and if they give you too much of a hard time just let me know and I'll come take the heat off of ya."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:09 am 
Poké Fan

Music blasted in my headphones for the majority of the bus ride. It had been a long slog from Vermilion City, but at least the bus wasn't to crowd until they started getting closer to the Academy. Thinking back to my first day at the Vermilion Academy for Youth, I smirked as the bus pulled to it's final stop.

With a ruckus noise the students began to disembark the bus, sighing, I followed suit, throwing my ruck sack over my back. Standing at 6 feet tall, with the large bag, I parted the crowds easily as I made my way into Relic Hall. Leaving his bag with the guide, I walked to the cafeteria to grab something to eat, as I looked for a roommate. Pulling out my headphones, I glanced around looking at the other first year students. With a smirk, I watched as most avoided my eyes. This hard look was something I'd perfected over the years of bouncing around, and it tended to serve it purpose of scaring off people perfectly.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 515 Next