[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Shiny new RP room - Page 15 - The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The official discussion forum for Pokémon Academy Life
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:16 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous 113 14 15 16 1719 Next
 Post subject: Re: Shiny new RP room
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:31 pm 
Veteran

Page
------

“I guess so” I chuckle. “I saw some PO’d noids walking down the hallway wondering what the noise was. Their loss, they were missing out on some bangin’ bass grooves.” I scratch my chin and take another sip as I ponder upon some fond memories of the band. Maybe I’ll get to relive some of them after all after finding another guitarist and a drummer. I look at his amp and sigh. “I seriously can’t believe I forgot my amp back home though. I oughta send for it back home when I get the chance.” I dig through my bag for a I got as a gift before leaving for the academy. Upon finding it, I pin it up on the wall next to my bed. “Anyway, how long you been playing?”

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:02 pm 
Veteran

Alli
----

I finish eating my food in silence. Water is all gone too. "I guess some things don't change." I mutter. "Well, what to do." I head outside.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:24 pm 
Veteran

Fides
____

Shower time! Man... I am tired. I guess I'll go eat something... But right after I'm done with the shower tho.

Endymion
________

Shower, done. Clothes, put on. Music, in sync. Time to go eat some light stuff and chill in the park.
I head outside and close the door, trying to not wake up Jin. After all, I do not want to be in bad terms with my roomate.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:24 pm 
Ranger

Diana
-------
As I'm on my way, I suddenly spot Alli not too afar. "Hey Alli!" I try to shout at her, waving so she could notice me hopefully.

Kiri
-----
Choices... It's kind of hard to decide where to go. Hmm. I think I'll check out the gym where you are allowed to have Pokemon Battles. Maybe I can find someone to spar with there, although unlikely.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:26 am 
Veteran

Alli
----

Hm? I turn to the voice. "Oh, my roommate! Hi! What's up?" I can't actually remember her name at the moment. Ugh, I feel stupid.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:48 pm 
Ranger

Diana
--------
"Nothing much. About to go return the elective papers, I'll be picking Dragon and Water! What about you?" I declare, then ask out of curiosity.

Kiri
--------
Woah, this gymnasium is pretty hefty sized as well. I can see a couple of students already here, sparring, but they seem to be 2nd or 3rd years more like. I guess there's no partner for me then, I gotta find someone my grade or just get stronger so I can verse these guys!
Oh well. Time to practice, I got all the time in the world right now. "Come on Archy!" I shout as I let him out.

Last edited by bs404 on Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:58 pm 
Veteran

Siel

"About four or five years now," I respond to Page's question in between sips of my soda "What about you?"

As Page finishes responding to my question there is a loud humming sounds as the PA systems kick on.

"Attention students. First, I would like to welcome those returning back to another year here at Kobukan Academy, and welcome all first year students to our facilities. As we mentioned earlier all of the buildings except for the main classrooms are now open for use by students and faculty, as well as a faculty ran tour of Inspira City will be available later today."

There is a slight pause before the announcer of the P.A. continues, and you can slightly hear as they turn the pages on their announcement as to not miss a detail. "Furthermore with this being the last couple weekend before classes begin, the annual street festival will be happening throughout the day in Inspira City. As returning students are already aware many street vendors will be set up throughout the day, offering food, games, and shopping for all. The entire Festival will also be brought to a closing with an exhibition tournament between existing members of last years battle team in order to decide upon this years captain. We look forward to seeing you all there, as well as getting to know you all throughout your years here in Kobukan Academy."

"A festival huh?" I say as I slam back the rest of my soda, turning to Page "sounds like it could be fun."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:14 pm 
Veteran

Page
------

“Nearly five years now. Funny thing is, I can’t rea-” I’m cut off by an announcement over the PA system. The voice over the intercom welcomes back returning students as well as freshmen, and explains that all facilities save for the classrooms are open for business. The voice closes out by saying there’s gonna be a street festival with all the bells and whistles, including an exhibition tournament for the battle team to decide who’s got the right to call themselves a captain. “That festival sounds bangin’, but I think I know something that can make it just a bit better” I say to Siel with a bit of a smirk. I pull out a pretty convincing looking ID card and pass it to Siel. “Can you relate?”

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:06 am 
Veteran

Alli
----

Water and dragon huh. Water sounds cool, not so sure about dragon. Sounds tough. "Flying, and I think grass." I respond to her question. "Why did you pick water and dragon?" I decide to ask.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:18 am 
Ranger

Diana
--------
"Flying and grass. Seems fun, I was really close to deciding on flying instead of water. But I think water is the best bet for me. Why? Hmh, well it's hard to explain, but let's just say there's a lot of dragon trainers in the family" I respond, giving a bit more detailed answer than I intended to. Out of nowhere, there's a public announcement, talking about a big festival. "You hear that? Seems great!" I say, sounding pretty enthusiastic.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous 113 14 15 16 1719 Next