[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
(New) RP Main Room - Page 129 - The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The official discussion forum for Pokémon Academy Life
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:11 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1305 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1127 128 129 130 131 Next
 Post subject: Re: (New) RP Main Room
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:55 am 
Ranger

Diana
-------
It really did snow after all, gosh. Not good for me. I don't even have proper clothing on me right now for this temperature. Snow is so pretty but the weather that it brings with it is not for me. I shiver as I scamper to the cafeteria, and head in. Let's see if I can recognize anyone to sit by, I think to myself as I gaze around...

Jin
-------
After I'm done getting up and all the morning jazz, I acknowledge the fact that the weather has very much changed - and even if I don't like snow in the slightest - now the classes are cancelled. At least that is what we were informed of. How great is that? I could almost jump in the air and shout out hooray, but if I were to do that would I even be Jin? Huh, whatever. I pull my jacket on, and dig out a beanie from my bags. I liked wearing hoods, beanies and whatever. Caps were a no go for me though. I give a split second look at my attire before I leave, and as usual I am fully covered in black clothing, only my pale skin shining through pretty much. I look slightly more gothic or emoic than I wanted to, what a bother.

Hmh anyway, no time to think about this useless stuff. Why can't I just focus on the more important things - such as where are my pokemon? I'd also like to get some food in the engine, because I'm definitely running low on fuel. I exit Relic, and the bright snowy sight - just like a winter wonderland blinds me for but a moment. It doesn't look half bad, but honestly I couldn't dislike it all that much more. Glad it's not icy, if it were I'd probably slip awkwardly in a bad moment as that is pretty much what has happened to me every time it is icy outside. I look around for a little and I see Haunter and Froakie throwing snowballs at each other. Hm, they seem to be at it for sure. Maybe I'll just leave em and go have something to eat, I think to myself and walk past them without sparing a look at them afterwards. Suddenly a cold snowball greets my right cheek before I even know it. Ouch. Haunter's got some throwing force it seems. ''Hey! Play your stupid games with each other, I'm not a part of them!'' I yell at those two, as I swipe the snow off my face.

Suddenly another snowball, slightly smaller and thrown with less force flies at me. I duck and manage to dodge, but there comes another. This time it was Froakie. It hit me in the shoulder so I just brushed it off. Froakie had a mischievous grin on his face, and Haunter was amused as usual.
''Now for real, Haunter get back in your poke ball!'' I stated, and called him back into it. I was pointing Froakie to his, but he simply shook his head as in he refused to. ''Whatever, have it your way. Hop on'' I said to him as I walked up and bowed so I could pick him up. He climbed up in a heartbeat and snuck into my inside pocket, just his head and collar sticking out from there.
''Hmh better that way, had you continued playing here for much longer you getting a cold wouldn't have been a surprise. Not that I blame you for it, it's not like you know of such'' I mumbled as I entered the cafeteria. It's not as full as usual, maybe some people are sleeping in since there aren't classes? I go pick up my tray and get some breakfast for myself, for most people this would look like a dinner but eh, I was a bit special when it came to appetite and eating. I picked a lone spot where I had good sights on the place and sat down. Hmh. This same sight almost every day here. It'll be boring. But I'm good at being boring, so I got that going for me I guess.

Kiri
-----
I finished my meal, since I chowed it down in no time. I was just about the only teacher in the cafeteria, so I decided to stay. Just in case anything was going to happen, which probably wasn't but it's my responsibility to keep an eye on the students any way.

Duke
-------
I look at my alarm clock as I was apparently woken up by it. I decide to sleep in, I stayed up pretty late yesterday. Besides, the classes are cancelled as it is. I honestly didn't think they'd be, but works for me I suppose.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:09 am 
Veteran

Len
----

I yawn as we reach the parlor. "Looks like they are indeed here, well some of them." I rub my right eye, "What do you think the guys talk about when they're alone?" I turn and ask Miss Sheena.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:15 am 
Veteran

Matthew

"Well," I start as I take another bite of my lunch "how can I put this nicely." I stop and think for a moment, then decide it may just be best to go in bluntly.

"Every douche with a guitar has asked Sheena out, and it doesn't usually end very well for the guy." I pause as I finish up my last burrito. "So basically, you're gonna need to find a way to prove you aren't another douche with a guitar."

Sheena

"Well, knowing Matt and how Page acts, with those two in particular I would guess either nothing, or girls." I say with a short laugh as we approach the table.

"Hey guys," I start as I sit down "how's it going?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:46 am 
Veteran

Page
-----------

Prove that I'm not a douche with a guitar. Those are the words that echo in my head as Matt continues to work on his burrito and as Sheena arrives. Do I really come across as that? Most douches with acoustic guitars I've come across are cocky as they come, and I swear, if I acted the way I've seen some of them do, I'd have to kick my own ass. I'm not saying I'm perfect, but I'll prove that I'm more than just another douche with an acoustic guitar. I've taken care of a Darmanitan, I can still get high, and I can play the guitar like a mother fucking riot. I'll make damn sure I don't mess this up.

"Morning Len, Sheena" I greet the girls as they approach our table. "Snow day, classes cancelled, it's a good time to relax" I concur before Gibson snatches my hat and fits it snugly onto Pico's head. It makes him look like a little gangster, so I chuckle a bit as I look down at him.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:57 am 
Veteran

Len
----

"Good morrow to the two of you." I smile as I greet the two boys. "Is the snow not lovely today?" I can hardly contain my excitement. I take a moment to regain my composure. "And what mischief might you two be up to?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:04 am 
Veteran

Matthew

"Us?"I ask when Len questions what we are up to "not much really, just trying to figure out what to do today."

When I finish my sentence I notice Diana is looking around and shoot her a friendly wave before turning back to the conversation at hand. "Yeah the snow is really nice, and gave us a lot of free time today since they ended up cancelling classes." I notice Sheena has started to snicker a bit at this point, but I don't care enough to ask why.

Sheena

I greet everyone as I sit down and mainly stay silent for the time being, I do however manage to catch Matty waving to someone, and when I turn notice it was Diana. I can't contain myself as I wait for the perfect time to ask him about his "date" with her.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:10 am 
Ranger

Diana
--------
After a little bit of looking around, apparently Matt catches me. Uh, nice I guess. I look at his whereabouts as he shoots a wave at me, and he seems to be hanging around with good crew and familiar faces. I wave back with a shy smile, then go order something from the lounge. Will take a little bit, as there isn't any ready right now. After that's done, I head to the table where the squad is sitting at, and sit down with the rest of them. ''Morning!'' I greet, probably looking at Matt the most out of all as I scan through everyone quickly. Wonder if they have any plans for today, as the classes truly are cancelled. They really informed us a bit badly about it, I bet some people missed the announcements that there wouldn't be school today.

Andy
--------
Yesterday went quite fine. I got the room almost completely done, all the heavy things and such are placed I'm currently out in town, just getting some business done. I haven't trained with my pokemon for a bit, I honestly should. They do need some exercise, I've been neglecting them a little now. Granted I haven't kept them in their balls at all times, but they haven't been out with me for enough. I actually left some of my pokemon home, and a few at the Water Gym I used to work at. But I still have most here with me right now. I wonder how Guts (his old Braviary that isn't currently in his posession) is doing? I really miss him... Haven't seen him for a few years. Same goes for Rage (his Charizard, same case). Time passes and old relationships get more distant, that's what I had learned as is.

I'll soon be done here, and probably will head straight back to the campus. Maybe I could ask Kiri or Siel for a sparring sesion, or even a proper match? It could be of use to measure or see where they are at right now. That information might come in handy...

Jin
--------

As I observe the cafeteria with a sharp eye as always, I can't help but notice one thing. The girl I found quite pretty a few days ago, looked like she had good company already. Specifically I noticed one boy waved at him, I figured someone as attractive would get some attention. Hmh, Page was there too. I'm glad he hadn't waved or turned any attention to me yet at any time, perhaps he knew I wouldn't like that or we just hadn't crossed paths - and if we did, I had managed to mask myself in the crowds. Not bad, at least something positive I can find in this day.
Hmh, the food I just devoured down didn't satisfy my hunger enough, I'll have to get more. I haven't even done anything to burn or demand much calories, but my appetite is good as is.

Will
----------
(Last day went fine, CBA to write how it went but nothing specific that changes anything) I wake up a little groggy, having overslept. I turn my head towards my clock that is on my night table. OH SHIT, I'm late! I won't have time for breakfast. I quickly get up, dress up and so on and get my morning things done - then I dash out and towards the classes. Once I arrive, I notice there's no one around. Have they went on an expedition trip or something? Huh, weird. Also, the snow had covered much more ground than it had yesterday evening, as I expected. I don't hate snow, but not a fan of it. Mainly because bug types and nature aren't as blooming when the cold weather and snow comes, but I've other reasons for that too. I finish looking around, there truly is no one close by. What's going on...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:39 am 
Veteran

Page
-----------

“The snow is certainly cool, so I might just take a walk into town.” I wonder if Zuul’s shop is open today, so that I might get a chance to spend some more time with “Goldie”. Diana takes a seat at our table with some breakfast, so the squad is pretty much complete, save for Glover, who I assuming is still asleep. As I lean back in my chair for a bit, I think back to last weekend. Aside from selling me weed, Rory told me about this place in Inspira City that’s looking for session musicians. While I’m not particularly a guitar god, I still think I’m pretty good with a six-string in my hands, so I might just text him for the address sometime.

I get up to throw my trash and I swear I catch a glimpse of Jin in the crowd of people somewhere, but with the volume of students in here at the moment, I can’t be sure. I give up and go back to the table. For some strange reason, I remember some odd rumor going around about some shady looking custodian. “Any of you guys hear about that janitor going around campus? I hear he’s into some really shady stuff” I say as my eyes dart around the table.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:13 am 
Veteran

Matthew

"Morning," I respond to Diana when she sits down at the table "how is the snow treating you?"

Sheena

"Hey Diana." I greet her when she sits down before going and grabbing some breakfast myself. I just get something pretty basic then head back over.

"So," I start as I sit back down at the table, a wicked smiling curling over my lips "how was your guy's training session last night?" I ask both Matt and Diana.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:57 am 
Ranger

Diana
----------
I look around for a bit, then turn towards Matt as he asks me about the snow. ''Fine so far. Haven't had to endure it much yet'' I respond, getting a few shivers even thinking about if it gets any colder as is. I had noticed Sheena left to go get her breakfast just a little while ago, and now she comes back to sit with us. She then proceeds to ask how our training session went yesterday - better yet in a rather teasing tone, or that's what I make of it. Oh noes, I figured this would be a topic of discussion. I light up a little and look at Matt for a second, then turn back towards Sheena ''Uhh. We ended up doing something else for certain reasons'' I then answer shortly, hoping Matt will have a better explanation.

Will
-----------
Oh man, what's up... I wonder to myself as I walk around and about. I go back outside, out of the Academy Building. I do see a few people walking around, and it has snowed quite heavily on short notice. Could the classes be cancelled? Gee, I didn't hear any information regarding that. Hmph. I don't think there are classes then, at least what I've witnessed so far would prove so. I think I'll go and visit the Gym, just so I can train Ignius and Vik.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1305 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1127 128 129 130 131 Next