[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
(New) RP Main Room - Page 128 - The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The official discussion forum for Pokémon Academy Life
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:57 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1305 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1126 127 128 129 130 131 Next
 Post subject: Re: (New) RP Main Room
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:34 am 
Veteran

Page
-----------

“Since you brought it up, what starter did you get?” I ask as Pico climbs up onto the table. He sniffs the table for any scraps, and when I turn away, I swear my bowl of ramen doesn’t have as much broth as I thought it did a moment ago. “I got a Lotad, but I call him Pico.” Pico licks his lips as he stares at my bowl of ramen while I just scratch my head. “I think a trip into town is in order. I’m already running low on Pokéfood and I’ve only had him for a day.” I’m also hoping the guitar I got to test yesterday hasn’t found a home yet. I slurp up the rest of the noodles and let Gibson and Pico share the broth. I rub the sleepiness from my eyes as I wait for Matt’s response.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:55 am 
Veteran

Len
----

"I do believe so, did I wake you?" I am fairly certain I am still blushing so I do my best to avoid looking at her. "I was just pondering on fetching some clothing for today."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:49 am 
Veteran

Sheena

"eh don't worry about that I should probably get up anyways." I say as I roll to the other side and sit on my bed. I stretch before I stand up and start to get changed.

"Well if you want I'll go with ya to get a change of clothes, seeing as it is my fault you're here without a change." I say as I finish getting dressed for the day.

Matthew

"I got a tyrogue." I answer Page when he asks about my starter, still eating away at my burritos. He goes on a bit about taking a trip into town before I say "Yeah, I'll probably wait and see what everyone else has planned, maybe see what Diana is up to as well." grabbing another of my burritos as I finish up my sentence.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:05 am 
Veteran

Len
----

"I should appreciate the company." I smile at her and get up off the bed. "Do not forget your scarf."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:53 pm 
Veteran

Page
-----------

Matt mentions that he has a Tyrogue and that he plans to wait and see what everyone else is up to, as well as Diana. Good to know I’m not the only one questing at the moment. “Solid starter, and that sounds like a plan, man. I gotta tell you though, Saturday can’t come soon enough.” I declare as I throw my trash away.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:18 pm 
Veteran

Sheena

"Oh I wouldn't dream of forgetting it." I say as I throw on the scarf, after which we head out and make our way to Len's dorm so she can get a change of clothes.

Matthew

"Oh?" I ask before taking another bite "Why is that?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:49 pm 
Veteran

Page
-----------

I smile. "Going to a local concert with Sheena. I asked her out yesterday." I lay my arms on the table and cross my fingers. "Hoping it goes well..."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:36 am 
Veteran

Len
----

I quickly pop into my room and get dressed, putting on an extra layer of clothing and a coat, and quickly return to the hall. "I believe I could do with some breakfast," I start putting my hair up into it's normal fashion. "What about you?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:51 am 
Veteran

Sheena

"Yeah I would be down for some food," I respond when Len asks me about breakfast. "Maybe we'll run into some of the guys while we are there and can see about doing something together today." I finish as we head out and towards the cafeteria.

Matthew

I half choke on my bite when Page tells me he has a date with Sheena this weekend before I start to laugh "Alright, well have fun with that one." I respond, trying to stop laughing before continuing onto my burrito.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:01 am 
Veteran

Page
-----------

I scoff a bit at Matt's response, but take it as a bit of a warning as well. "Well, since you've known her for so long, anything I should know about Sheena beforehand?" I know this is a bit of a desperate move, but I really don't wanna mess this up, and I think Matt's prior experience with this girl could save me some trouble in the long run.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1305 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1126 127 128 129 130 131 Next