[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
(New) RP Main Room - Page 125 - The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The official discussion forum for Pokémon Academy Life
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 5:48 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1305 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1123 124 125 126 127131 Next
 Post subject: Re: (New) RP Main Room
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:48 am 
Veteran

Len
----

"I see." I think I do at least, it seems a rather violent in memoriam. And comic books? I was under the impression that comics were for children. This is all so confusing. I look at the purple and gold scarf momentarily and grab smaller tools and red yarn. I start writing the phrase 'Thank you' at the bottom end of the scarf. "This is rather fun though, such a scenario was never readily available in my childhood."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 am 
Veteran

Sheena

"It is pretty fun." I say with a giggle in response to Len. It is kind of funny though, for how incredibly proper she is at all times, seeing her get excited over the smallest things like hanging out and watching a movie or the snow is pretty neat in a way. Makes me wonder a bit about what an average day for her growing up was like.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:15 am 
Veteran

Len
----

"I believe that your scarf is finished." I stretch it out to show Miss Sheena. "I do hope it is to your liking, I did not really ask towards your preference in colors." I smile at her, even if she does not like it, I am certain she would not tell me.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:18 am 
Veteran

Sheena

I take the scarf Len has finished for me and examine it "Thanks Len, this is really sweet of you." I then toss it around my neck and strike a pose mocking that of a runway model "Do I look fabulous?" I ask in a playful tone.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:42 am 
Veteran

Len
----

I giggle at her imitation. "My dear, your splendor coruscates athwart your bedchamber. The scarf pales against your beauteous quintessence. I adjudge myself auspicous to be ennobled by your very presence." I respond in kind, pressing my finger against my lip.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:50 am 
Veteran

Sheena

I break into a cheesy grin and start to bounce a little with laughter as Len complements me? I think that was a complement anyways. "Well, I don't know about all of that, but it is a lovely scarf, thank you." I saying giving her a friendly hug. "It was really sweet of you to make this for me. I bet everyone will be jealous tomorrow when I show of my awesome new scarf."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:03 am 
Veteran

Len
----

"It gladdens me to hear such praise; thank you." I beam at her. I do hope is snows soon, I am beginning to feel some fatigue. "Forgive me for asking," I begin to wonder as I look at her body. "But you do not wear dress clothing all that often do you."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:08 am 
Veteran

Sheena

"I'm sure it will snow soon." I assure Len as she sounds a bit disheartened at the time it is taking for the snowfall to start.

"Well not really," I respond when she asks if I wear fancy clothes very often "Why do you ask?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:12 am 
Veteran

Len
----

I move my finger from my lips towards her's. "I should like to dress you up sometime, if you are not opposed to such an idea." I think that she would look quite a sight when all dressed up in formal clothing and such, and it really excites me to see it sometime.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:54 pm 
Poké Fan

Ty

I make my way through the kitchen, trying to avoid making any noises that would scare George. All I had to do was catch sight of him, and capture him in his pokeball. I unclipped his ball from my belt and crept forward. I turned towards the ovens when I heard someone call out "hello?Everything okay?" Oh no, either A, it's a janitor. B, a school administrator. or maybe even C, another student.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1305 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1123 124 125 126 127131 Next