[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
(New) RP Main Room - The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The official discussion forum for Pokémon Academy Life
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:11 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: (New) RP Main Room
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:32 am 
Ranger

Lets get it on.
--------------------

Last edited by bs404 on Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: (New) RP Main Room
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:42 am 
Ranger

Kiri
--------

The day had come. Today would be the start of the 3rd year of my teaching. Neat.
Currently I was on the way to the School, although I had a few hours to go before I'd get there.
I had my stuff delivered to there already.
Another year at Kobukan. Felt good. I was somehow emotionally attached to that place. Always felt at peace at there.

I was on my way, flying over the sea on the back of my Charizard ''Blaze''.
I was currently not very well groomed and my usual stubble was more of a beard right now. Had been on another one of my expedition trips for quite a while, and had lost the track of time nearly.
Even my clothes had some dirt on them. Well, that was a pretty trivial matter to me.
I would still arrive before the students probably, so it was fine.
Wonder if we had new teachers here this year.
I tapped on Charizard's back to notify him to fly a little bit faster.
I was already quite eager to see what new talent we'd have at the Academy. Very cool to see
new people on a yearly basis.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:05 am 
Veteran

Page

I stood at the sidewalk, patiently awaiting the bus. My mind raced at lightspeed. Aside from summer vacations to Kalos, I never really got out of Castelia City much. I looked down the block and eyed the red brick house that I oh-so enjoyed visiting nearly every day of the week for the past couple of years. When I told Charlotte that I was going to be leaving town for the Kobukan Academy, she was utterly heartbroken. I couldn’t bear to see her cry. The mixture of makeup and tears flowing down her otherwise perfect face was a haunting and painful reminder of what had been. I remember affixing her orange bangs behind her ears and holding her close. As we shared one final embrace, I looked to the small window on my left to find my best friend, Gibson perched on the windowsill wearing the gloomiest expression I had ever seen - trust me, when you’ve seen a Noibat that’s as heartbroken as you, it hurts just as bad, if not worse than a Beedrill sting. Yeah, breaking up with Charlotte was one of the hardest things to do in my life, but as soon as the bus pulled up to the sidewalk, the reminiscing came to an abrupt end. I stepped into the bus, flashed my ticket, and took my seat.

I wove to my parents one last time as the bus began to pick up the pace. They wove as well, my mother with a handkerchief in one hand while simultaneously waving goodbye; my father doing the same, albeit wrapping his arm around my mother’s shoulder in consolation. The last traces of my parents disappeared from the window, and I turned my head forward. As the bus continued moving, I slowly began to close my eyes. The promise of new experiences and opportunities awaited me. I drifted off to sleep...

Last edited by PsyduckSauce on Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:39 am 
Ranger

Duke
---------------

I was having a walk around the empty halls of the Academy. Soon these halls would be filled once again. As I walked, I checked around stuff to see if everything was ready. Seemingly it was. Every single place had been cleaned and there were no doors, sinks and what not that weren't working.
It'd still be around an hour or so, before students would arrive.
I had heard that we would have a new homeroom teacher. Someone Sycamore recommended.
Hadn't heard the details, but interesting nonetheless.

I walked out to the garden to have a smoke, and to call my Torterra that was chilling around back to it's pokeball. Wouldn't want to forget him here, he'd probably scare the students off or something.
I decided I'd go to grab a coffee around the cafeteria, as it was already fully functional. This would be a good and an exciting year, I felt. I heard Kiri might be a bit late, but knowing him that's quite usual. Either way he would probably hurry and up the pace, so he might not be late after all.
Sat down and had a coffee.

Last edited by bs404 on Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:40 am 
Poké Fan

Leo

Finally, after a long wait, I leave for Kobukan Academy. I say goodbye one last time to my parents, Zangoose and Gardevoir. Not to my surprise, Zangoose seems happy that I'm leaving, while Gardevoir seems quite mad. I hope she behaves herself while I'm gone.
My parents, don't seem to be that sad or nervous, they always told me that they did tons of trips to other regions and places when they were my age, and that this Academy would help me find something to focus on instead of slacking off everyday looking for pokemons in the forest.
I can't say I'm happy to leave my parents, and I'll probably miss them, a lot, but for now I need to think positive, I don't want any crying or eternal goodbyes so I start moving.
As I walk away, I can hear them, still, saying goodbye to me, but I refuse to turn around and answer, the less I think about them the better, or at least that's what I think will be best.

And once I get to the bus and I sit in a quiet place, without anyone next to me, it is then, than I realize that there is no turning back. I start to get nervous, anxious, sweaty. I hate it.
I just hope it'll be better than what my mind tells me.
I try to relax myself, while I listen to music for the rest of the trip, good thing I charged my phone and brought an extra battery, who knows how much time I'll be in here.
I try to look at the other people in the bus, there are lots of strangers, at least that's what it seems. That's right, strangers, there will be lots of people in Kobukan that aren't from Kalos, I don't know if that's good or bad, but due to my pessimistic nature, I stop thinking about it right away, and turn my attention back to the music, and enjoy the trip.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:51 am 
Ranger

Jin
---------------

As I had wished farewells, I parted my ways with my family. First time in a long time, really.
It would be quite refreshing though. I headed outside and walked to the stop.
Either way I had my Haunter with me. I'd be bringing him right now in a Pokeball, as I'd prefer it that way rather than have him sent to me there later.

I stood around at the corner of the bus stop, as far away from other kids as I possibly could.
I heard all those laughs, saw all those smiles. Hmph. That happiness is something I'll never understand nor have, I think to myself. What a bother, could the bus just arrive already?

In just a minute or so the bus comes, and I hop on as one of the first ones. I rather pick my seat, so I don't have to sit with someone. I can but I'd rather not.
This was it, huh? The start of another new miserable era of me going to School, I think to myself.
Although, for a second a thought crossed my mind: maybe I could have a shot at being more normal now? Hm. Probably not, to do that I'd have to change myself. I wouldn't change what I think is good to go with already as is.
I sat around next to the window and put my bag on the other seat, so people would know I prefer to sit by myself. It'd be a long ride.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:06 pm 
Veteran

Hyun
------------
A Homeroom. How nostalgic. I couldn't help but sigh.
I have to replace someone who'll join us soon.
I don't like the idea, but whatever. I don't even care anymore. I'll do it, and if one is bothering me, he's in for some trouble.
I put my hand on the teacher's desk.
Under it, all of the Pokeballs for the newcomers. Same thing as every year. Why are we even capturing those? Many kids these days have their own already.
I left the room, and locked it.
I'll just rest in my own room, waiting for the day to come.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:24 pm 
Veteran

Len
--------------

"A bus?" I mutter in response to my mother. "It's not like it bothers me...but..." I can't help but tilt my head at her inquiry. Her response is longer than it needs to be, I get it. "Even if you say that...I'm still going to stand out..." I sigh at her. After she gives me a scowl I excuse myself to prepare for departure.

"Well..." I smile to myself as the bus appears. "Perhaps I can make some acquaintances en route." After a quick glance, I noticed the bus was sparsely populated. Mostly guys too. I feel a slight shiver run down my back and ultimately pick an empty seat. "My my, it's going to be a long time..." I mutter to myself and decide to pull a sketchbook from my bag. "...well the bus isn't too bumpy." I bring my finger up to my lips as I try to decide what to design.

Lillith
------------

"Hmm" I gently rub my hand against the egg "Should be later today. Amber..." My flygon gives me a questioning glance before smiling and nodding her head. "Thank you." I give her a light pat on the head "Don't give Amber any trouble, Hiko." Hiko glares at Amber before giving a slightly defeated nod. "Good girl." I smile at the bird and turn to leave.

I stretch as soon as I reach outside. "Hmm....morning?" I pause and think. "But...wasn't it dinner an hour ago..." I let out a soft sigh, realizing I had been up all night again when the silhouette in the sky catches my eye. "A chari...hmm was he gone for some reason?" I ponder aloud. I honestly can't remember. Oh well, I'll see him soon enough if he thinks any of his pokemon are injured. I shift my gaze to the main building. "I guess students will be arriving soon. I wonder if I look tired..."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:16 pm 
Poké Fan

Chloe

----------------

I'm terrified but this is good, right? I think that just means I'm excited. I've barely ever ventured far from Goldenrod so I have no idea what to expect. I hop from foot to foot, wondering how long the bus will take to get here. My parents couldn't come to see me off but at least Gramps, Nana and Noko are here. The Day Care Couple may not actually be my grandparents but they're as good as.

Finally, I see the bus coming over the hill. I grin at Ulna who's sitting on my shoulder. Gramps and Nana had insisted that I take the little Aipom with me, saying that I'd be lonely on the bus. Since they couldn't wait until after I had arrived at Kobukan to transfer him, I have a feeling that they may have just been trying to rid Goldenrod of the little terror. Either way I don't mind, it's great to have a friendly face with me

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:30 pm 
Ranger

Diana
-------------
As I waited for the bus to come by, I couldn't stand around doing nothing. I was one of the only ones to be picked up from this stop, so I was pretty much by myself. Although I did have my Bagon with me, but he was currently busy headbutting the rock next to the stop. I did some jumping jacks to get some activity before I'd have to sit down for a few hours.

As I nearly had managed to work a sweat, the bus arrived. I stretched and looked for Bagon, who was evidently jumping off of the rock, trying to fly. What's with Bagons and this habit, seriously.
He'd get to fly some day, but that day wasn't today, since I don't think he'll be flying without wings. What a goof. I called him back to his pokeball and told him it'll be a long trip.

I got in the bus and sat on the closest seat I managed to find. Finally I'd get to go to Kobukan. Yess! I Had waited for this for such a long time. One step closer to my dreams. Hopefully I won't have to associate myself with good for nothings and a bunch of lazy people there.
Well, as the ride was going to be long I might as well use that time.
I looked into my bag and found my tablet, and decided to watch Pokemon Racing to spend my time. I wasn't very interested in the land part, but air and water racing was something I was more into. The bus engine started humming and off we went. I'm having to calm my excitement a little bit, so I don't jump off the seat.

Kiri
-----------
I was nearly at the Academy now, seeing as I hurried up by quite a bit. Still around 30 minutes to go. Well, with aid of Blaze of course (Charizard). But nonetheless I'll manage to be there about an hour before the students get there. I'll take a shower and grab something to eat. Also gotta shave. Blaze might want to rest up for a bit once we are at the destination, he's been working hard these days. I also had a call to make, but that could wait.