[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
(New) RP Main Room - Page 2 - The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The official discussion forum for Pokémon Academy Life
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 9:08 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1305 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5131 Next
 Post subject: Re: (New) RP Main Room
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:47 pm 
Veteran

Siel

I walked out of the convenience store, holding my helmet under one arm and drinking my tea with the other. "Only two more hours on the road until I should reach the Academy," I though to myself "Well, I can probably make it in less than that" I continued in my head as I filled up my bike. After all there isn't much traffic at 2 A.M. in the middle of nowhere.

As the gas tank finished filling I put slammed the rest of my tea and threw the empty container in the trashcan, then put my helmet on and sped down the road towards Kobukan. "Yeah", I thought "I should be able to make it before 3:30"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:57 pm 
Poké Fan

Ty

I sat on bench outside my house. I've already said my goodbyes to my parents,who're off at work, and my pokemon. Although the school never mentioned we could or couldn't bring them, I'm sure Dad wouldn't mind sending Ashes and grabbing Cube from the pokecenter PC. I'm starting to regret making all those pancakes this morning because the excitement from going to Kobukan is really starting to hit me.

It felt odd to sit here, thinking about myself like this. But it's odd in a good way. I saw the bus pull around the corner and stop near by, Guess I should get on and start my new school life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:26 pm 
Veteran

Hyun

I quickly headed to the aura dorm, heading toward my room.
I can feel something pulsing in the air... People are coming by flight. I don't want to meet anyone, so I think I'll move faster.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:27 pm 
Ranger

Kiri
------------
I reached the Academy, being finally here. Took long enough, but I was used to traveling.
''Good job Blaze. Rest easy now, bud.'' I said and called him back to his pokeball. He let out a growl, that sounded more like a yawn. He'd use a few hours of sleep.
For now, I'd say it's still a while till the students arrive. I'd have enough time to do my thing.

I couldn't spot any teachers or other staff anywhere. Didn't think I'd see Hyun around, but at least I thought I'd have spotted Duke or maybe Lillith. I had a matter to discuss later with Duke, and I'd like to see Lillith too. She could take care of any injuries my pokemon possibly had. I knew there was nothing serious, but they could use her help and some rest. Hm. I couldn't call her right now as my battery had died on my phone, but I did get that one call done just before landing. Originally I intended to take a bit longer, but I decided to get it out of the way. I decided to let my Espeon out and take care of the matter for me. Lillith was good at understanding pokemon, so she would surely understand Espeon, no doubt. I told Espeon to find her, and tell that I'd come check my Pokemon out with her a bit later. Espeon understood and off she jumped, and skittered somewhere.

Well, I put some pace to my steps now. Went to take a shower and whatnot.
Plenty of things to be done, not so much time though.
Even though the schedule was busy, which I wasn't a fan of, I was pretty happy. Would be seeing a bunch of new talent and faces, and some older buddies and acquaintances today.

Jin
-----------
The bus that had been going for quite a while, had stopped now. I had spent the ride mostly looking out the window, or just in my thoughts. Although I did play with my PSP for a little bit.
I also had a habit of ''reading'' people by their appearance, just a fun thing to me. It wasn't perfectly accurate since to completely know someone, you had to observe their habits and everything else too, but that was something I wasn't fond of doing. I wasn't a stalker after all, nor did I really care what others did that much. I just liked to observe. I could do it pretty well without staring so that people would even notice. In the first place I wasn't that noticeable.
Just with some glimpses here and there I could usually know what they are like. Anyways, back to the current moment.
We were at the destination, finally. I looked out the window and saw what I thought I'd see: Kobukan Academy. That sight almost made me feel like something. Well, two things are for certain: I would finally get a shot at becoming a Pokemon trainer of some sort, and that I was back at School. First thing felt pretty good, second not so much. Whatever. Grabbed my luggage/bags, and I got off the bus as one of the first ones.

Stretched for a little bit, and noticed it's pretty sunny outside.
Took a few steps towards the main building next. Tried my best to not stand out, although I was pretty good at that, even to the extent of people not noticing me at all.
Some people did spot me very easily though, but I'd have to guess that's because of my appearance and how separated from others I usually am.
Wonder who we had for teachers... I knew a few, but had no idea on the most of em.
Started thinking about my club choices and what not as I walked. I think I saw an Espeon walking around just now, then I rub my eyes to check If I am even seeing right. Well, the Espeon is gone now. Although It could just have been fast.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:03 pm 
Veteran

Lillith
-------------

"Mgph." I try to stifle a yawn. Maybe I should get something to eat, it's been a while and it might wake me up. As I turn around I see an Espeon pop into view. "Hmm? So he wants me to take a look after all..." I kneel down to the Espeon and smile at her. "Thank you for coming to see me, but it's been a long trip for you as well." I pull out a small box. "Here you go." I open the box and pull out a homemade poke puff. I get up after she takes the puff. "I'll be in my room when he's ready."

So much for food I guess, I feel my stomach complain as I walk off towards the dorms. She looked to be in good shape, a little stressed but happy to be back in a safe place. Well, happy that her owner is back in a safe place is probably more accurate. I don't blame her, I'm sure Bubblegum would have a breakdown if I did half as much as Kiri. "Buses already...?" I respond to the sound of tires. "...I probably look terrible..." I speed up, I don't really want to leave a weird impression the first day.

As I finally get to my room I let out a soft sigh. "...lets see, where did I put..." I start heating up some water for tea. "I'm glad my room has accommodations for pokemon checkups, it would really be a pain to have to arrange a location." I hear the kettle start to softly whistle.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:42 pm 
Poké Fan

Ty

I awoke to the sound of the buses breaks as we pulled up to the Academy. The size of it was a little overwhelming. I'd never seen just Elegant and functional architecture before. If this was a cake, it'd be a damn fine one.

I hoped off the bus with my belongings and tried to blend into the crowd that was forming outside the gates. I noticed the occasional person trying not to stand out. It must be tough being so far away from home, possibly not knowing anyone. Then again, I hadn't recognized anyone on the bus when I first got on.

Well then, time to get this show off the road and into the Academy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:58 am 
Poké Fan

Chloe

----------------

I have to say, Gramps and Nana were right, Ulna did stop me from getting lonely or rather I should say that he kept me occupied. It took all my effort to get him to sit still. As the bus grinds to a halt, I can almost feel my eyes widening in awe. Sure there's a bunch of big buildings at home but nothing this old and fancy! For the first time in hours, Ulna is motionless as he too feels a little out of his depth.

Sensing movement, I realise that most of the others on the bus have already left without us. I'd hate to get left behind so I quickly gather my things and head out into the open

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:52 am 
Veteran

Siel

I sighed as I look down at my watch. 3:45, almost made my goal. I pull up to the school and park my bike behind the rec center, then make my way to my room in the Aura hall. I look at the clock on my nightstand as I place my helmet on top of my dresser. "Four A.M." I mutter to myself as I take of my jacket and boots then flop down on my bed. "I got two hours before I need to go help setup for the new students." I set the alarm on my clock then quickly roll over and fall asleep.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:20 am 
Veteran

Blake
---------

"Finally..." I mutter under my breath as the school comes into view. "...all these people talking so cheerful...it pisses me off." I glare off at the other people in the bus. As the bus comes to a stop I wait for everyone else to get off before getting up myself. Regardless of why I'm here, I'm here. "It's kind of exciting..." I'm not talking to anyone in particular, but I feel like I needed to say it. I'm not one for socialization, but there's a lot of good things going on here.

Len
---------

"I guess the bus was a little bumpier than I thought..." I sigh as I look at the drawing. I had intended to draw a new dress or coat or something, but I saw this cute blonde girl struggling to keep her Aipom in check, so I decided to draw that instead. The picture still looks alright, I'm sure anyone who doesn't need to draw professionally would even say it's good. I pack up my things and stand up. "I guess it wasn't so bad taking the bus." I pop open a small parasol as I get off the bus. "My my, the sun is bright here. I'm glad I decided to bring this with me.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:19 am 
Poké Fan

Leo
-----

Suddenly, the engine of the bus stops. I didn't notice we arrived since I drew the curtain to block the sunlight. I try to get out as quick as possible, avoiding other's eyes. A hard task. The bus was quite dark so the light surprises me a bit. It takes me some time to notice the huge buildings in the distance, they all got a classic look, but are fully functional with modern technology. At least that's how they sold it.

As I try to focus for a moment, I notice the huge amount of people around here, it seems that my bus wasn't exactly the first one, will we even fit in three halls? Then, I start walking towards the academy, and my mind starts thinking and thinking... Who will be my roomate? Will I know any teacher apart from Valerie? Which pokemon would I get? When would I be able to bring Gardevoir and Zangoose? Maybe I shoudn't ask myself much, everything will be answered, I hope.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1305 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5131 Next