The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The official discussion forum for Pokémon Academy Life
It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:18 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: RP OOC Thread
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:39 am 
Offline
Veteran
User avatar

Joined: July 3, 2016
Posts: 396
OddGreen wrote:
It's a pretty simple setup. You just create a room, and set up different channels. Some can be message only, some can be message and voice, and some can be just voice. It's very easy to just jump in, read through the messages and jump out with out having to join a voice channel. Not to mention there is built in mute, deafen (which mutes you and everyone else), and volume settings. I've only used the web based one, but there is a client based one as well, with all the same features. Also even if I create it via the web, even client based people can use it, and there is also a very well built app for iPhone, not sure about android but I assume so, that works just as well.


Certainly sounds convenient. Knowing when there should be action and knowing when I should be doing something more productive would be nice.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: RP OOC Thread
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:40 am 
Offline
Ranger
User avatar

Joined: April 18, 2016
Posts: 182
Location: The Kitchen
OddGreen wrote:

No I was like, man he's saying it's going slow but he hasn't... oh wait yes he has, I'm just blind af.


Haha! Thought something along those lines. Would be pretty funny though if I was the one who's saying that the RP is going slow when I'd be the one who'd forget replying hehe.
The way you present it Discord does seem like a good option.

Do we have any people who are in charge of the NPC's like Professors, or some who is willingly going to roleplay as any/some of them?

_________________
I am but a simple minded guy.

RP is on hold for anyone wondering.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: RP OOC Thread
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:47 am 
Offline
Veteran
User avatar

Joined: July 3, 2016
Posts: 396
bs404 wrote:
Haha! Thought something along those lines. Would be pretty funny though if I was the one who's saying that the RP is going slow when I'd be the one who'd forget replying hehe.
The way you present it Discord does seem like a good option.

Do we have any people who are in charge of the NPC's like Professors, or some who is willingly going to roleplay as any/some of them?


Well considering my absurd levels of available time, I'd certainly be willing to godmo...erm roleplay any number of NPCs


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: RP OOC Thread
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:59 am 
Offline
Ranger
User avatar

Joined: April 18, 2016
Posts: 182
Location: The Kitchen
lordcruxis wrote:
Well considering my absurd levels of available time, I'd certainly be willing to godmo...erm roleplay any number of NPCs


Sounds good to me. I think I'd be willing to pick up 1 or maaayybe 2 NPC's as well. Not sure who just yet.

Also, I believe we have a fair bit of lurkers for this RP ^^ I'll just say that the more people join, the better. Even if you haven't roleplayed much previously, it'll be just fine. Me for example, english isn't my native language and my word arsenal is pretty limited but I do what I can when it comes to RP'ing and I can pull it off somewhat fine. So any of you people who read the RP but don't partake in it, feel free to join!

_________________
I am but a simple minded guy.

RP is on hold for anyone wondering.


Last edited by bs404 on Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
   
 Post subject: Re: RP OOC Thread
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:01 am 
Offline
Veteran
User avatar

Joined: June 25, 2016
Posts: 372
Location: USA
Aside from Friday and Saturday I am generally able to be on anytime so I would be willing to pick up the role of an npc or two, as well as I may create a 2nd character.

_________________
This RP has so much filler you'd swear it was produced by Toei Animations.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: RP OOC Thread
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:04 am 
Offline
Ranger
User avatar

Joined: April 18, 2016
Posts: 182
Location: The Kitchen
Siel wrote:
Aside from Friday and Saturday I am generally able to be on anytime so I would be willing to pick up the role of an npc or two, as well as I may create a 2nd character.



That's nice as well. Same here pretty much as my last post says. Do you guys think that we should make completely new characters as professors or use the ones there are currently in the visual novel?

_________________
I am but a simple minded guy.

RP is on hold for anyone wondering.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: RP OOC Thread
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:08 am 
Offline
Veteran
User avatar

Joined: July 3, 2016
Posts: 396
bs404 wrote:
Sounds good to me. I think I'd be willing to pick up 1 or maaayybe 2 NPC's as well. Not sure who just yet.

Also, I believe we have a fair bit of lurkers for this RP ^^ I'll just say that the more people join, the better. Even if you haven't roleplayed much previously, it'll be just fine. Me for example, english isn't my native language and my word arsenal is pretty limited but I do what I can when it comes to RP'ing and I can pull it off somewhat fine. So any of you people who read the RP but don't partake in it, feel free to join!


Well I guess we should determine the amount of NPCs we need on the board, then distribute them.

Heh I created a second character for more RP and she ended up getting stuck waiting for a new response too, such is life I guess lol


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: RP OOC Thread
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:13 am 
Offline
Veteran
User avatar

Joined: June 25, 2016
Posts: 372
Location: USA
bs404 wrote:
Siel wrote:
Aside from Friday and Saturday I am generally able to be on anytime so I would be willing to pick up the role of an npc or two, as well as I may create a 2nd character.



That's nice as well. Same here pretty much as my last post says. Do you guys think that we should make completely new characters as professors or use the ones there are currently in the visual novel?



I feel like we should stick with the professors we've seen in the game and save any RPer made characters or characters from the series that haven't been introduced to fill other academy staff roles we may need filled in the future, such as the headmaster.

_________________
This RP has so much filler you'd swear it was produced by Toei Animations.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: RP OOC Thread
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:22 am 
Offline
Veteran
User avatar

Joined: July 3, 2016
Posts: 396
I think I would do any professor in third person though

So about a dozen and a half NPCs? Up to 4 for homeroom, depending on who shows up when. And up to 14 elective teachers? Anyone else?


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: RP OOC Thread
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:24 am 
Offline
Veteran
User avatar

Joined: June 24, 2016
Posts: 258
Location: Kalos
The saddest thing for me is that most of people are available when it's kinda 3 in the morning for me haha.

Personnally I never used Discord, but it seems interesting. Also I spend most of my life on the computer, so I'm kinda available 16 out of 24 hours per day when I don't have anything to do.

_________________
"Life is but a setting in the great game of Choices."
[VTJV] Hyun on Steam.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Theme Created by HOLLYSMOKE
Theme updated to phpBB 3.1.6 by KamijouTouma
Theme Version is 3.1.6-ss2